Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants meet up - Page 2 - UK - Hampshire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants meet up

Bibs

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the welcome. I'm near New Milton.

I saw your post on May 22nd in the 'Spotted' thread. My Exige is indeed red but although I use the A326 often, it wasn't me behind the wheel on that occasion but it possibly was my Lotus. I purchased the Roadster in mid-June, used, from Snows.

I hope it was being driven conservatively!

Congrats on the V6 Tim, I shall keep a lookout for it.

Hope to see it at the Filly.

:thumbup:

There's no stopping us now! Great to get the Hants meet off the ground and meet a few more local cars and owners.

The Elite made the best entrance 4 (adults) up and the Esprit sounded great driving away. For those that can't make Brands I hope to see you at the Flowerpots.

• Gold FFM

Indeed, the Elite four up literally made everyone in the car park smile - and in a good way.

The Esprit did sound glorious :)

Think that last photo managed to capture the colour of your car well Jonny - shot with Exposure Bracketing :)

Oh, and Tim - I kind of kicked myself on the way home that I didn't buy your car when I had the chance.  You're right the exhaust is VERY loud.

• Gold FFM

It was good to meet you all last night. Thanks for the opportunity to talk cars (and horses) all night.

Great shots of the cars  Jonny's car is a great colour!

Thanks for the comments about the Esprit's noise. I think it is great, too!

It was great to see everybody, i think most drooled over car was your Exige cup Jonny!

Now who can i fit in the back of the Elite for the Flowerpots meet?

Paul

A superb evening, it was great to meet fellow local Lotus enthusiasts and see some magnificent, exotic, bonkers cars.

The V6 Cup in Motorsport Green looked spectacular, the colour does amazing things in the evening light. The exhaust note from the Esprit on its departure was a showstopper, such a grin-inducing sound.

Thoroughly looking forward to future meets.

post-20177-0-41087600-1437671378.jpgpost-20177-0-62650100-1437671383.jpgpost-20177-0-09580400-1437671387.jpg

• Like 2

I might be able to make the 23rd August with my Esprit

Its a Sunday so just depends if anything else crops up... :thumbdown:

I'm in Emsworth so the New Forest meet is just a bit too far across for an evening meet.

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Gang,

Could someone please pick up keeping the 23rd meet going as I'm going to be en-route to Beijing with work now?

Sorry for dropping the ball - feel a bit of an arse having got things moving :( but work is work, and I can't wriggle out of it.

Gang,

Could someone please pick up keeping the 23rd meet going as I'm going to be en-route to Beijing with work now?

Sorry for dropping the ball - feel a bit of an arse having got things moving :( but work is work, and I can't wriggle out of it.

Just missing this one or working away permanently?

Sorry guys but I will have to bail on Sunday. Made it to Brands and back but I now have a serious mechanical malady that needs sorting before I drive another mile. Gutted as I was really looking forward to a local meetup!

Pete

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

Yes I'll be redoing my driveway this weekend. Digger's on its way over today. I won't be able to get the car out of the garage until next week! Sorry but will have to pass also.

Weather looks pretty crappy for Sunday too so probably not a pleasant drive out...

Sounds like this month might be a wash out and best to try again in September??

It just wouldn't be the same without Dave anyway ;)

No shame in calling this one quits. We don't want to ruin our reputation as the least active most laid back regional group in the UK!

;)

• Gold FFM

That made me genuinely laugh, Jonny.

OK, sorry to everyone, but we're binning this one.

Can I suggest same venue, Thursday 25th September at 1930?

That made me genuinely laugh, Jonny.

OK, sorry to everyone, but we're binning this one.

Can I suggest same venue, Thursday 25th September at 1930?

Aargh. I'm on hols that week  :no