Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants meet up - Page 3 - UK - Hampshire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants meet up

Bibs

• 4 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

We don't want to ruin our reputation as the least active most laid back regional group in the UK!

;)

Right, back in the UK for more than two consecutive weekends again now.

Monday 28th September anyone?

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this is inter county willy waving or a cordial invitation? Or an act of sympathy!?

Come on hants, we don't need berks or oxen to have a good time!

Let every stout hearted Hampshite rise up against this tyranny! I declare a second meeting before this year is out or I am resigning as Assistant Junior Vice President to the New Forest chapter interim sub-committee!

Sorry, long day.

:lol:

1 hour ago, The Pits said:

Not sure if this is inter county willy waving or a cordial invitation? Or an act of sympathy!?

Come on hants, we don't need berks or oxen to have a good time!

Let every stout hearted Hampshite rise up against this tyranny! I declare a second meeting before this year is out or I am resigning as Assistant Junior Vice President to the New Forest chapter interim sub-committee!

Sorry, long day.

:lol:

Heh, it was an act of sympathy Jonny seeing as you lot can't get your act together :)

The People's Republic of Hampshire need a new tyrant leader methinks :P

Seriously though, you would all be more than welcome. Esprit or not.

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Thanks Alan, I'm thinking of defecting actually so might try and come along to see how you guys roll! ;)

• Gold FFM

When and where Jonny? Mine just passed the MOT so, let's go. I only did 5,000 miles last year, so it needs to run more.

I will take it to the Club Lotus Wessex skittles meeting on Sunday in Ringwood.

Cheers

Kevin

• Gold FFM

Well, I'm up for a meet most evening's save Tuesday and Wednesday's.

I tried posting a couple of prompts, but the response until now has been suitably "Hants" (sic).

Thursday 19th anyone?

• Gold FFM

Dave, Dave, Dave!

Fancy choosing a time when my social calendar is at its heaviest!

Fridays aren't a good day for anyone. I can make Monday 16th, Monday 23rd, Monday 30th.

I am now out every Thursday night until Christmas Eve - which might not go down too well!

• Gold FFM

OK, 30th it is.  My Movember will be in full effect by then :o

Any requests for where?

Also, anyone up for meeting up between Chrimbo and New Year.  I know that I for one will be desperate to get out of the house by then...

Turbo will be back in action next week. Up for a pint of shandy in the Filly on Thurs. Two's a crowd in Hants Dave! If anyone else can make it that would be a bonus, possibly even a record! 

That's my boy's birthday so can't do the 30th but a great way to stick it to the berks if it comes off!

Sorry about the fictitious job title Dave, that was tantamount to giving myself a promotion ;)

Hope to see you next Thurs. Filly's easy for me but happy to try somewhere else if you prefer. Haven't been there in literally years but The Hobler's even closer!

• Gold FFM

No worries Jonny, on either count - to be honest, I kind of lost the will to live a little on this - it's good to see some movement again.

Yup - see you next Thursday at the Filly's.

Everybody else feel free to come along :)