Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Fantastic Weekend - Page 2 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

• Gold FFM

Bit of a long 1 day trip for me so I really need to make it the whole weekend next year. Don't know how you do it Bibs but well done for organising and thanks!

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I've got tons of race shots from this event, if anybody is interested, please drop me an email to malcolmfeth@gmail.com and I will prepare you a preview gallery with all photos I can find with your car :)

@lotus34, I've got a lot of pictures of  your car, I remember it :)

We've had a great weekend, put a lot of names to faces and had a lot of chats with existing and new customers.

Our location was great this year (best ever) as it was close to the action and as a bonus we could see druids from where we were so we could actually see some racing as well :thumbsup:

Utter shame on Lotus for not bringing the 3-Eleven to the show. I'd say that needs some addressing.

Unfortunately we had our evenings kind of booked, so no time to get to the campsite, but we have had fun on Sat night with the Cup Europe Western party :pirate::zorro: 

Red Arrows were great, I mean.. they only did a fly by but how impressive that is when you see the video's seeing them flying over the circuit :bounce:

Thanks for all the work Bibs, lets keep growing and going for the next years!

• Like 1

I know it was at or on the way to the Ring Sunday, but what do you think is more important for Lotus.. introduce the 3-Eleven to the biggest Lotus gathering in the UK and may be worldwide or doing a test?

Loosing one or two days in development isn't going to make up for loosing a lot of attention from potential buyers, or do you think differently?

I know it was at or on the way to the Ring Sunday, but what do you think is more important for Lotus.. introduce the 3-Eleven to the biggest Lotus gathering in the UK and may be worldwide or doing a test?

Loosing one or two days in development isn't going to make up for loosing a lot of attention from potential buyers, or do you think differently?

JMG obviously feels differently. Take it up with him.

Many thanks Bibs and Laura.  I had a great day - much enjoyed all aspects Cars/Racing/Paddock/Trade stands/Fly past....and breakfast in the Hailwood.  Gary seemed to have a good time too, certainly judging by the number of pics he took.  Til next time.... :thumbsup:

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• 3 weeks later...