Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2015 Lotus ASO Parts Sale - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2015 Lotus ASO Parts Sale

I'm after some more parts and emailed the detailes a few weeks ago - Is it possible that it is still being processed or do you think if I've heard nothing it means I'm out of luck and they've all been sold?

Edited by Bazza 907

• 3 months later...

Just found this. Must look around the full forums pages more often. 

After the part number and discription I see the letters (SP) now I'm sure there is a really simple answer but what does it stand for? Anyone please. 

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Service Pack maybe?

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 3 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Hi Bibs,

as I know good things are in the ASO sales usually ..I just have to make some more or less detailed words, or lets say basic questions, first to any order.

Several (engine) parts do have a **** with a 'machined' note, others have a 'cast' note - does it mean some are bare parts, in the middle of the tooling process and not fully finished ?

There is a note 'casting V8 cylinder block'  and the dealer-network notes the number C918E0133K as obsolete, and the number C918E0133P on the ASO list as not existend. Does it mean a bare engine-block, unmachined, with rough flanges, without mainbearing caps and without calibrated drillings is in offer now..?? 

Thing is that 2 years ago I even heared from dealer contact that not even (unmachined) cylinder heads are available anymore. Now there are 41 engine blocks listed, that makes me wonder what it allready is  - as I not have CNC machinery to finish a 'bare engine block' to use as replacement.

Same thing with an unclear number on the list is 'crankshaft' (C918E0019 L & P) - as the parts cataloge notes the replacement part number for a 918 crankshaft as C918E0019F with a 'unknown price'. That brings me to the question what type of crankshaft is this version with the 'P'-index for a interesting price of 135 GBP ?

The note shot peened for crankshaft with the 'L' -index in the ASO list sounds like it has good a surface preparation, to minimise risc of cracks under stress load  ..is this a remained part of the GT1 engine parts ..??

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

The parts sale is dead, long live the parts sale! 

Due to the huge amount of admin & time this takes I'm not going to be involved at all. Please send any enquiries and order via your local dealer :)

LPB2016_09 CUSTOMER Lotus Parts Sale List ammended.XLS

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Is this also valid for foreigners, sucha s me in Denmark?

So, should I go and present the only dealership in Denamrk, with a wishlist?

Kind regards,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

Good morning merry gents, small query - how are you identifying the parts on the list? Some are obvious but I see some with M70 written in the description and don't know if this was kept as a generic model designation throughout Esprit production or what? X180 would suggest not. Anyway I've tried googling the particular part number but nothing comes up so I've no reference. 

Its Esprit S2 I'm interested in. Have a feeling you'll tell me there's nothing much at all on the list for those!

Thanks, George

@GTK you can cross-reference the parts against the Deroure website which is really good and has pictures. www.deroure.com 

It can take a while, I went through almost the entire list looking for Turbo Esprit parts.

An S2 will most likely have parts beginning #907 or #076 (the hash being a letter, possibly A, B or C). Good luck!

:) 

• Like 1

It's getting there......