Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Gin - Page 3 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Gin

Chillidoggy

6 hours ago, ian29gte said:

We're on this at the moment. Good, but not stunning.

They want you to drink it with strawberries... Very controversial... :sofa: Had it yesterday old school style with lime and fully agree with your assessment. :ermm:

On 13/07/2017 at 18:20, pete said:

not opened it yet got a bottle of Hendricks to get through first

Just to be clear, there's nothing in the rules that says you have to finish one bottle before moving opening another.

Trust me on this one.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

9 in play at this time.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

58 minutes ago, Buddsy said:

Fingers in pies...fingers in pies!

buddsy

We use knives and forks up here. I suppose it's all down to how you were brought up.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I want to move there but my wife said "norfolk n' chance".  Still. Mentioned to her that the LDA was opening again at Hethel and she said go for it. The full 3 day kahuna!   What an angel. Mind, she'll be expecting to come too as she likes Norwich so that'll be 5 stars and a spa then for  4 nights.  Will they have knives and forks there, or should we bring our own from home to be on the safe side?

• Like 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Mrs W and I are kind of thinking that all you Gin drinkers also own Audi's as a second/wifes car. Just saying. :sofa:

22 minutes ago, Buddsy said:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g186342-d605817-r18006671-The_Beeches_Apartments-Norwich_Norfolk_East_Anglia_England.html

Here you go....bit rough round the edges but the prostitutes are free to come and go and the drug dealers come round every half hour to keep you going. Best bring you own cutlery from the old sofa.

buddsy

Cheers Buddsy. Seeing as I come from Liverpool originally that place looks palatial. I'll see what the wifey thinks!

8 minutes ago, johnpwalsh said:

Mrs W and I are kind of thinking that all you Gin drinkers also own Audi's as a second/wifes car. Just saying. :sofa:

The Audi probably is a wife replacement/substitute John. I just hope they let the exhaust cool down first!   :shock:  Remember, what happens in the garage, stays in the garage...

Just to ensure we stay on topic. I had a Gin last night. It was a bog standard Gordon's, with Schweppes full fat tonic water, ice and a slice of lime.  As cheap as anything but still tasted wonderful.

• Like 2

The small print.

• Gold FFM

Oooh, that's so common.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

You got me there @Sparky.  There are times when quantity beats quality...

• Like 1

The small print.

• Gold FFM

Yeah, fair cop.  I've done my time on Asda lager.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

No, but I'm willing!  Any good?

Just don't mention the war if you do.

It's done. We're over it. Move on. I mean....

Who do you think you are kidding Mr. Aldi.

If you think we're on the rum?

We are the boys who will stop your little game. 

We are the boys who will make you drink gin again.

• Like 1

The small print.

Last time the wife went into Aldi to help an old lady with her shopping, a shirtless foreign chap tried to do a runner with a bottle of something shoved down his trousers. He was pounced upon by security, but fought them off, and escaped via the back entrance.

Shocking place.

Margate Exotics.

I'd hardly blame Aldi for thae actions of a random tosser.

I was on tge Tube in London yesterday and some nutter was mouthing off and f'ing and c'ing about Jesus, God religion and the Devil.  Can't blame TLF for that, scumbags will be scumbags wherever.

The small print.

• Gold FFM
6 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Can't blame TLF for that

I dunno, maybe he got some bad advice about a clutch or summat.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

I'd hardly blame Aldi for thae actions of a random tosser.

I was on tge Tube in London yesterday and some nutter was mouthing off and f'ing and c'ing about Jesus, God religion and the Devil.  Can't blame TLF for that, scumbags will be scumbags wherever.

Yeah, sorry about that, I can get a bit carried away sometimes.

Margate Exotics.