Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Gin - Page 6 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Gin

Chillidoggy

• 4 months later...

I picked up a couple of the last of this year's batch of these the other day.

Winchester Gin Spring Meadow :thumbup:

238342895_SpringMeadow.JPG.ffac5107c48415db17c8e04bc425f013.JPG

The distillery itself is looking forward to expanding and has launched a crowdfunding appeal for small investors to drop in. I've bought into a tiny part of that just to show some support to a local industry, but it seems a fellow investor has a lot of faith in the business as shown by their £125k injection! :shock:

• Gold FFM

I shall investigate...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Coincidentally I've just been thinking about making some cherry gin.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 1 month later...

Is it consumed in proportion of the bottles visible (700ml of gin to 500ml tonic)?

I will not be envious on that one (nor the Roku) as I have a citrus allergy, so even find tonic problematic. I did however find that JJ Whitley Violet gin (not a liqueur it's nearly 40%) rather pleasant, or at least the first 3/4 of the bottle was pleasant the last 1/4 bottle didn't sit well that evening.

4 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Aldi? I’d have to dress down to go in there.

They won't be hard

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

I once visited the Margate branch.  Barely escaped with my life.