Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2016 Lotus Festival - Page 5 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2016 Lotus Festival

On 8/27/2016 at 19:59, CocoPops said:

Bibs the girls were very taken with you

They're the sweetest couple of girls mate,  Laura thought they were great fun too :)

Oh, and in case anyone wondered where Club Lotus were, I received an email on Saturday at 12:30pm (yes, half way through the first day) that Alan had decided to pop over to Spa instead. I'd heard before the event that their HQ had been telling people the Festival wasn't happening too. Not good form IMO. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM
15 hours ago, Bibs said:

They're the sweetest couple of girls mate,  Laura thought they were great fun too :)

Oh, and in case anyone wondered where Club Lotus were, I received an email on Saturday at 12:30pm (yes, half way through the first day) that Alan had decided to pop over to Spa instead. I'd heard before the event that their HQ had been telling people the Festival wasn't happening too. Not good form IMO. 

Support from Club Lotus is pretty miserable these day's. If not for Anne-Marie and Jane we would know nothing. I don't think Alan even know's we exist as a club up here even though I have contacted him several time's. When I spoke to him at Brands last year I left with the feeling that I had been completely snubbed, and we have 87 active member's.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 20 November 2016 at 12:04, Bibs said:

It's being discussed with the circuit right now. Should have a definite by next week. 

Any update on whether next years Lotus Festival is still going ahead? According to the playground this years will be the last one.

Thanks, George

14 hours ago, 61GT said:

Any update on whether next years Lotus Festival is still going ahead? According to the playground this years will be the last one.

Thanks, George

Just realised that auto-correct must have altered S-E-L-O-C to the playground :) :) :)

12 hours ago, Bibs said:

Burt has been sold several times that it's going ahead by Paul Golding,  so yes it is :)

Still likely to be an August date at Brands or earlier in the year at a different circuit?

Thanks, George

I can't confirm 100‰ but it's likely to be very early Sept at Brands. It's dictated by the race calendar so I'll know when they've finalised the calendar (which changes by the hour at times). 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Just now, Bibs said:

I can't confirm 100‰ but it's likely to be very early Sept at Brands. It's dictated by the race calendar so I'll know when they've finalised the calendar (which changes by the hour at times). 

Thanks, much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...