Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Komo-Tec Exige S EX460 - Page 15 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Komo-Tec Exige S EX460

4 hours ago, alias23 said:

I’d love to know the settings used

Try giving Russ at mickgardnerracing.com a call. He did the development work for the Ohlins on the GT430. 

However, as has already been pointed out, the Evora is carrying a couple of hundred kilos extra so the settings won’t have much relevance to an Exige. However, he might have a good idea about Exige settings already. 

8 hours ago, NANO said:

Great @Win911 :thumbup: :thumbup:... great ride ... here you can really see the performance and use that you can have with EX460.

Are the transmission ( Getriebe ) / gear changed ?

Hi Nano...thx a lot. Yes it`s the close Ration Gearbox with the upgraded Fork from Hangar111. Alitech Shifter and Lightweight Flywheel with Sinter Clutch.

7 hours ago, Hangar 111 said:

Well done @Win911.   I reckon I should sell a few 460 kits today after that :)

Now can you do a Nordschleife one so I can learn it before we come over to play...

Dave

Cheers Dave.   That was the Plan. Sell much as you can we need the Money for the Evora Project ;-) Hopefully you Guys come over for a Ride on the Nordschleife. If the Weather is fine i will take the 2-11 out and set a new BTG Time ;-)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...