Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2016 Lotus Festival - Discounted Tickets now available! - Page 3 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2016 Lotus Festival - Discounted Tickets now available!

• Gold FFM
On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 10:44, Bibs said:

If they don't appear, lemme know and I'll pop you some more in the post mate :)

All avenues now exhausted sans success. Almost certainly, the thinking now is that when SWBMO cleared out the desk drawer, the envelope containing my weekend ticket and VIP parking pass found its way into the wrong pile and was subsequently shredded, :rant:.

Funnily enough, the envelope containing her passport and ticket to New Zealand has survived this same late season Spring clean, :question: . Hmmmmmm!

Hi Bibs. If there are still any VIP passes left(didn't say when I just bought them but you never know)could I have 2 as I'm bringing both cars. The only way I can go is to bring the whole family, then at least when the kids get board they can bugger off home with the misses. :cheers:t

• Gold FFM

@Bibs

Mate, you are a star! Replacement tickets received today - divorce proceedings suspended..............................................for now, :D.

Hi Bibs, what is usual turnaround time from order? I ordered a camping ticket, roughly 2 weeks ago, and still nothing. thanks.

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, Bibs said:

:thumbup:

I was going to write 'DO NOT SHRED' on the envelope but feared too much for your life if I did! :lol:

That's OK (but thanks for your concern over my well-being) - I have annotated it thus, along with "DO NOT THROW OUT" and "IN FACT, DON'T DO ANYTHING " followed by "JENNIFER, THIS MEANS YOU" then for an added level of security the envelope is now stashed in the Evora's glovebox, :D.

Tickets booked

i guess there is no vip parking in that case as there was just a yes or no to bringing a lotus?

if anyone has a hanger and can't go I would like to !!!! Please

That is the VIP bit, at least it was for me. Not immediately clear, but I answered yes and a VIP hanger turned up with my tickets.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

31 minutes ago, Jmanji said:

look forward to seeing your  new 400 !!

Hopefully @Bibs will be having a TLF area again?

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

I'm a bit late to this as only just bought another Esprit

As I understand it there's a VIP area but all sold?

Is there a TLF stand where we can park or are we having to buy tickets and park out back with the rif raf with skint member tickets?

If you order tickets on here and it asks if you are bringing. A lotus you should get vip parking.

mytickets turned up and it has the black and white hanger which means you park inside brands hatch and not out in the car park.

5 hours ago, Jmanji said:

If you order tickets on here and it asks if you are bringing. A lotus you should get vip parking.

mytickets turned up and it has the black and white hanger which means you park inside brands hatch and not out in the car park.

Here as in on this Forum?

In our shop. It's where you are directed to from the Festival website anyway. I organise most of the Festival including ticket sales and we've plenty of VIP hangers left.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

10 hours ago, Bibs said:

In our shop. It's where you are directed to from the Festival website anyway. I organise most of the Festival including ticket sales and we've plenty of VIP hangers left.

Bibs, can you send me a VIP hanger, I didn't receive one when I ordered 2x weekend camping tickets in June. :)

• Gold FFM
On 28/07/2016 at 23:00, Bibs said:

If you let me know your address, I'll pop one in the post.

Hi Bibs ordered my festival tickets yesterday, when I placed the order I didn't notice the vip section. Could you check for me, and if not could I have a hanger if any are left. Sorry ordered at 2 am!