Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
my dads birthday ! - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

my dads birthday !

cbclotus

Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong topic. I just want to say that its my dads birthday today, he is forty six years old and I want him to know I love him and if you would please say happy birthday to him so I can embarress him I would be very grateful ! :D Thank you from Claudia Brewer, age twelve.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Claudia, yes this is the right place :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE ! :D

Since Claudia is present , I had better ditch the usual smut pics we post, so I dug up this photo of the pair of us at the Lotus factory.

PA170009-1.jpg

Handsome pair of old buggers arent we! :D:D:D

SUNP0003-1.jpg

wavey.gif

Hello Claudia. I dunno about embarassing your Dad, I'd be mighty chuffed if my daughter arranged for lots of people to wish me a Happy Birthday!

Birthday cards around here generally come in a er, um, certain flavour, so instead of carrying on that tradition I'll stick up one of these:

SimpsonsBirthday300x300.jpg

Wow! Claudia! Were you meant to tell us he was so old?

He told us all he was late 30's! :D

Anyway, Happy Birthday Mike from all the Kimberley clan and MJK (who's away at present so can't post himself).

Penguin.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong topic. I just want to say that its my dads birthday today, he is forty six years old and I want him to know I love him and if you would please say happy birthday to him so I can embarress him I would be very grateful ! :D Thank you from Claudia Brewer, age twelve.

Claudia, We all wish your dad a happy birthday, and I am sure he wont' be embarrassed !

Mike ,

Aged +@?

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Claudia,

I had the pleasure to meet your dad at the factory day in October.

A very fine and noble man.

He insisted repeatedly on owning the only pink Esprit :D - Tell me, is this true?

2280970_14.jpg

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Thanks guys ,i am very lucky Claudia is a great girl ,now where is my birthday present from her .i know i have already had them one picture of 007 with OPW678W also picture of Colin Chapman and Jim Clarke standing next to a Lamborghini Miura at the Lambo factory brilliant pic love the Muria thanks once more Mike and Claudia .hold on forgot the mrs Melanie .

Hi Jimmybondi,yes its true its looking more pink than ever with a few shades of yellow primer ,LOL.how are you well i hope .love IDGGOI,Would love to see that car fantastic piece of Lotus history.take it easy my friend ,car will be painted this summer when better weather comes along ,now where is my pink paint chart ,

A very happy birthday to you mike.

What more can a man ask for than a daughter that adores him :D:D

All the best from Gordon and Fraser.

Thanks guys ,i am very lucky Claudia is a great girl ,now where is my birthday present from her .i know i have already had them one picture of 007 with OPW678W also picture of Colin Chapman and Jim Clarke standing next to a Lamborghini Miura at the Lambo factory brilliant pic love the Muria thanks once more Mike and Claudia .hold on forgot the mrs Melanie .

Just to save you searching 759749dsmall.jpg

Happy birthday, Mike.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Thanks all best birthday yet ,i have got to say that every body on this forum ,are all really nice people who like me adore LOTUS what more could you ask for LOL.it makes a pleasant change from listening to the boring morans at work talking about the price of beer LOL,who in my personal experiancetalk out thier ass cheers guys .mike and family :(:blink:

• Gold FFM

Mike - you old goat! :(

One day away from the computer and I miss an important Birthday!

Hope you had a good day - sorry it's late :blink:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!