Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
3. The Progress & Plans Thread! - Page 6 - Shhhhhh!!! - Plan 'Bigsi' area! - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

3. The Progress & Plans Thread!

well... my flight times aren't going to be condusive to helping y'all... I'm only 1 hour in heathrow on the way there (the 9th of may) and 2 hours on the way back (16th of may)... crud... oh well...

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

• Gold FFM

Having a major catch-up on posts. First chance to log on since last Sunday and can't believe how much has been done - amazeing job so far chaps. Keep us updated when time permits. Looks like a mega amount of hard work mixed with a couple of cans (or is that alot of cans) and a good bit of Esprit bonding thrown in for good measure. Brilliant.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Well I think you're all bloody heroes driving for hours to work all hours on someone elses car. As for Troy, Punky and Smon 350S, I don't know what to say. I guess they must be super heroes.

DCSuperHeros.jpg

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

After a furious few moments calling around the country we've secured some much needed parts to get the car back on it's feet this weekend.

Thanks to Matk for heading to various dealerships to pick up nuts n bolts early tomorrow and to GKP for heading to wales via Exeter tomorrow morning!!!!!!!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I've just got home and am about to go to bed, but I thought you might like to see some sexy suspenders....

d_007.jpg

I'll chuck on a load more tomorrow and no doubt there'll be plenty of pics of this weekend's jollyties from everyone else, too. I think I'm looking forward to them....I'm not sure if the two policemen that turned up at 3:30am were as impressed with progress as we are :X

IMG_0729.jpg

well here is another of the chassis , NICE :(

IMG_0738.jpg

Troy is looking a little stressed....but look what he is carrying ;)

IMG_0736.jpg

I wish all coppers were as nice and understanding as the 2 that came around on sunday morning, they asked us if we would mind turning the music down, when Simon asked if we should switch it off - they said NO, down would be fine :(

if they all were like that , there would be far less trouble in the world :)

a great weekend and the car is looking Brill :X

Thanks again to Simon's mom and dad for organising and cooking the sunday dinner roast :)

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Left my camera at home this weekend so no photos from me, but I suspect quite a few to follow from Bibs with his new toy. The car looks superb, highlights for me were watching Simon doing his fire eating! Add my thanks to Simon and his parents for making us all feel so welcome.

P.S. I'm still hungover!

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

ohh... just forgot.....

we need one of these guys

Fan

Also need to confirm this is the correct item..... we broke one of the fan blades whilst trying to remove it....

Obviously the condition of this item is unknown, if anyone has one lying around let us know....

Cheers

Simon

Chunky Lover

God I'm hot....!!!!

Never realised quite how sexy I really was until you guys took all those pics of me....!!!

Now pass them around your single (female) mates and fix me up guys n gals...!!!!

Simon (with love x)

Chunky Lover

So jealous I missed it!!!!

We still have October last year Bibs.......sigh! :D

By the way....I'm only sad cause of all the beer.....sod the work!! :D

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Guest Troy Halliday

I just typed a big long thankyou and lost the lot some how ........................ so thanks to everyone. I'll type it all up again tomoz, :D