Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Babes - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Babes

Last night, Johns V8 had alternator issues.. so we braught it to the shop today and discovered it was just a loose wire... so we spent the afternoon doing a full on photo-shoot with Andi and her equally as attractive friend Chrystal.... Here's some pics:

[url="http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc144/marktc/lions%20park/?action=view

Edited by Mark T-C

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I CANNOT BELIEVE you let them sit on your cars like that! Come on man! Didn't you know mine was available?

Hahaha... nice shots!

Cameron

"If you feel that you are in total control of the car, well, your just not driving fast enough". Jimmy Clark

.... me likes !!!!

:P

Hot chicks, hot cars (although I may be biased there....), and a good photographer's eye.

I'm very happy you like them John! And thanks for giving us the opportunity to take the pictures! Chrystal will be sending us some more pics taken from her camera tomorrow... so I'll post more then.

oh yeah... and look at all those "Lotus Positions!"

Edited by Mark T-C

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

I'm going to be kicking myself for while for not being there, too ......

yes john... it's a shame you weren't there... we were hoping for an x-rated version but it didn't happen... maybe next time :P

Edited by Mark T-C

yes john... it's a shame you weren't there... we were hoping for an x-rated version but it didn't happen... maybe next time :P

This post has been edited by Mark T-C: 31 minutes ago

Ah, no Mark. According to the Film Classification Commission G rated is when the good guy gets the girl, R rated is when the bad guy gets the girl and X rated is when all the guys get the girl.

DanR

yes john... it's a shame you weren't there... we were hoping for an x-rated version but it didn't happen... maybe next time :sofa:

Well, as long as you're using my cars for the pictures, I'd better be there. To keep an eye on the cars, I mean.....

I am a professional, after all.

:P

Love the car..... but I hope she remembers to wipe her fingerprints off the window.

I like those pictures! Nice cars, great photography, and good girls also. :P

Should I take me front register away. Red Esprit looks good without it.

Nice pics gents! Good wholesome Canadian girls!

The Previous Owner (not Dreaded, evidently) of my car had it photographed with a model. Apparently the deal was he got the pics for free if she could use the photo shoot on her website... so here are the first few pics. I think you have to "join" to see the rest... which I never have.

Not that I wouldn't...

Anyway, this link takes you right to the 'family' photos... so don't bug me! :P

http://www.tammywinters.com/Lotus/index.htm

Edited by 73JPS

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

Nice pics.... but... just when I was starting to get excited.... there were no more... :o

Great pics !!!

If I only had a place to shoot in a white studio like that one,well here's 2 of mine,not much flesh I know but at least I made an effort......more to come If i can find them.

DSC09036.jpg

DSC09055.jpg

GC1

Nice pics.... but... just when I was starting to get excited.... there were no more... :devil:

Yes, well, I was just thinking... maybe we could get together and get a LEF membership? :o

Aaaaaaanyway... At least you guys know your hot gals... the one on my car is from a time long long ago and a galaxy far far away.

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

Nice :o i'm missing waaaayyy too much here :devil:

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)