Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Babes - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Babes

yes... only 49 more sleeps dave!

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

if ANYONE needs a cove and a tog drop me a line.

my friend is a tog and is very very cheap on deals, he has just shot robins lambo

on saturday night and is a published photographer, based in the midlands.

(models can be arranged aswell)

2 shots from sat night:-

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Tie... you know the car on the right is for sale :huh:

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

ok i will keep with the post, close up anyone

(just got another cd of pics from a tog that was at a shoot i lent my car to the last year, same model as on another post, but different poses)

and the close up belongs to

Edited by karluk29

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

I fear you may be misunderstood unless you post some of your work, I'm only suggesting this to help you out of course!

Roger B)

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

hey i know what you mean, i would never pay for pics like these etc etc, i have just lent my car to a few portfolio shoots in the past and i get told when i posted the pics of the lambo i was off topic so i thought thats more on topic for ppl LOL

seen enough model shoots to last a lifetime of all sorts so it kind of goes over my head now, but hey gotta give something to the unfortunate ppl havent you LOL (JOKE)

Tut, tut...

All I can see is a back to front logo! :huh:

1983 Turbo Esprit - Silver - 'Lottie' and 1999 Elise - Norfolk Mustard - 'Liz' Daily driver - 286,000 miles and counting!

I think the point is that it's entertainment to look at... the pictures of the cars by themselves are more purist, the pictures of the women are more common I suppose.. but, It sure is fun doing it!

some of gaps gaps are very tight i must say LMAO!!!

I dont know about HOT but she must have been cozy in all that fur :(

Wonder what she looks like now?

post-237-1218819394.jpg