Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Babes - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Babes

:(:D

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I can use that picture for longevity... better than thinking of baseball

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Really Olaf, use kleenex next time if the old gals float your boat!!! :(

I guess they were some of the nicest pictures he'd ever come across. :Pc:

Edited by 73JPS

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

• Gold FFM
:lol: Don't know what sites you're visiting Rog but please don't forward any links! Nearly as bad as Kimbers Birthday pressies! :lol

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

OK, thought I'd post the missus.

LotusGirl.jpg

I hadn't noticed that was a motor bike not the car!

Roger :yes

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Well we have a got a couple more for you Lotus Esprit Fellas out here in forum land.

First up modelling a lovely S1 is our very own NMEG hottie Alicia :lol: ( Andy's Girlfreind) who was sporting enough to show us her curves against the classic wedge lines of Ian's S1.

PICT2184.jpg

PICT2182.jpg

Next is a lady from our chums at NORLOG, who was kind enough to pose for us when asked to model next to one of our esprits. She had a choice of colours and went for the Turnip Mustard One as supplied on Wing Commander Dibble DFC

PICT2179-1.jpg

Edited by Alex --GT3--

I'm gonna go with the lotie being older.. and as for getting you're wife to do it... yes.. just ask.. I've always been surprised at what I can get a "yes" answer to.... heheh

Me and the wife

june20071.jpg

I found this just for you Rog, she's got shoes on.

Roger :respect:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

the picture of the old lady wow that was gross. :sofa: and now I know what mark.t.c will be thinking of next time :) Oh and Rogger your girl is hot. I think in my next photo shoot there will have to be some nude photos...

hehe.. but shoes might scratch the paint....

• 2 weeks later...

Another one taken by Alex, but with my camera this time :) cannot remember her name though :wub:

DSCN1021.jpg

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)