Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Christmas Party 2016 - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Christmas Party 2016 - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh

Bibs

Conveniently located very close to my house, this year's Christmas meal is in the wonderful Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh. Celebrating it's 500th anniversary this year, the pub is also the location of our Kent monthly meet and about 1/4 of a mile down the road from the Nevill Bull where we used to go (which has sadly now changed hands). 

13619870_1752997574944195_29040094041657

The meal is at 8pm, I'll be there from 6:30pm (or more likely, midday!) and will be on Saturday 10th December. The bar will remain available until midnight if you need to book a cab. As usual, I'm happy to do a few ferry runs beforehand to pick you up from a local hotel. The Premier Inn in Leybourne is a popular choice, pretty cheap and has thin walls if you want to headbutt them after some rum/scotch/beer. :)

The cost of the 3 course meal is £24.95 and with the compliments of the pub there will be a free glass of bubbly on arrival. Please find me when you get there so we can make sure food is prepared for you. For those who were at the Lotus Festival, Annabelle should be working too. :doc:

Our special guests this year will be the venerable Mike J Kimberley and he'll be joined (all being well) with Wes Fredericks who is travelling over from NYC to be with us and Barry Salmon who's coming from Surrey where he currently works as chief Test Driver/Display Drive for the Silver Arrows at MBW. Between the 3 of them, this is the team who re-introduced the Esprit and indeed Lotus to the USA in 1983. 

https://www.thelotusforums.com/latest-news/our-news/back-in-the-us-of-a/

We've capacity for up to 50 and I'm very much looking forward to seeing many of you there, old friends and new. :santa: :gathering:

Kim.com will love this as we're using a super special Google form which you can complete below to enter your menu choices.

• Like 2

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

1. Bibs
  2. Laura
  3. Dave Excell
  4. Ann Excell
  5. ChrisJ
  6. kim.com
  7. James (JayEmm)
  8. obione

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

• Gold FFM

Worth mentioning, I am teetotal and will most likely have at least one passenger space in my car. I'll be travelling from Suffolk, so anyone who wants a lift and is (more or less) on the way, let me know

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

I'm teetotal too!

1. Bibs
  2. Laura
  3. Dave Excell
  4. Ann Excell
  5. ChrisJ
  6. kim.com
  7. James (JayEmm)
  8. obione
  9. Martyn
  10. Kimbers
  11. MJK

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

:(

Oh bo!!ox........hope you all have a wonderful time........

wish I/we could be there.......

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Damn! Leybourne Prem Inn is showing £96 at present! Thats £71 more than last year!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

17 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Damn! Leybourne Prem Inn is showing £96 at present! Thats £71 more than last year!

Damn good I booked a double with breakfast ! £ 42 + Breakfast..

I can see now, lowest is 48 per room! Maybe you stated 2 rooms !

/Kim

/Kim 

Proud member of Watford Exotic Scandinavian Team...

1. Bibs
  2. Laura
  3. Dave Excell
  4. Ann Excell
  5. ChrisJ
  6. kim.com
  7. James (JayEmm)
  8. obione
  9. Martyn
  10. Kimbers
  11. MJK
  12. John Ryan
  13. Ros Ryan
  14. Kalli (Tom)
  15. Kalli v2 ( Beth)
  16. MJK
  17. Avril (Mrs MJK)
  18. Wes Fredericks
  19. Jeanne Fredericks

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Will miss you buddy!

I am at my Works Party the day before (again). 

Anyone who can give MJK a lift down from Norwich? 

On 10/24/2016 at 15:27, Bibs said:
  1. Bibs
  2. Laura
  3. Dave Excell
  4. Ann Excell
  5. ChrisJ
  6. kim.com
  7. James (JayEmm)
  8. obione
  9. Martyn
  10. Kimbers
  11. MJK
  12. John Ryan
  13. Ros Ryan
  14. Kalli (Tom)
  15. Kalli v2 ( Beth)
  16. MJK
  17. Avril (Mrs MJK)
  18. Wes Fredericks
  19. Jeanne Fredericks

20. Atak

21. Atak (mrs)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry you wont be there Yasuo.  I was going to retire but havnt got round to it yet. Started at AWE Aldermaston  last week, project end date is 2019, but I wont stay till then, I would be 73. However it does pay for those Forum Christmas dinners and bike trips to Italy.