Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Red Turbo Esprit recommission project - Page 16 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Red Turbo Esprit recommission project

39 minutes ago, pete said:

Excellent Mr Ed's will be pleased

Already texted him Pete. ✌️

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

45 minutes ago, Dave Eds said:

Yay Michelle has an M100!

I texted you earlier Dave.. 😀

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Phew - thought it was me :thumbup:

I've added you to the Monthly PM group Chris

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

Phew - thought it was me :thumbup:

I've added you to the Monthly PM group Chris

If you recal Chris i said that I accidentally bought the white turbo, so these things do happen. 😂

well done chris rare to get a restored car that you can follow the restoration so fully on here and with Wayne`s lifetime guarantee whats not to like😆

• Haha 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

I

1 hour ago, pete said:

well done chris rare to get a restored car that you can follow the restoration so fully on here and with Wayne`s lifetime guarantee whats not to like😆

There you go Chris, this is the sought of helpful comments that the forum is full of. Especially Pete. We call him the “sage” as his “shining whit “ goes before him. ✌️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Think you got the “S” and the “W” mixed up

So I did.... 😉

• 3 weeks later...

Elan cambelt sorted. 6hrs gotta be happy with that. 

Oil filter and oil changed also.

69D0CD67-F9FC-4185-BCF8-85CEF127F47A.jpeg

6A722445-6329-473F-A391-9A13D528D571.jpeg

2692B3B0-412B-4B6B-9325-07B80CAE1B1C.jpeg

• Like 2

Top plumbing mate - can't wait til it's back on the road 

I reckon "Dave" deserves a thread of his own too. 

• Like 1

Dave.

Intresting Elan on eBay at the moment selling at just over 2k, in silver but needs lots of work.

But may be an ideal opertunity for folks to pick one up for cheap if they are prepared to get their hands dirty ! 

surprised Barry Kearly has not jumped on it yet ! 

A

• 3 weeks later...

Door seal and a pillar seal. What a pain79DBE209-711B-4340-8243-A5A5CF25478C.thumb.jpeg.bf1f96c31cb7724786a50c1fb89c770f.jpegA3C52E24-8724-4F05-ADF5-CC437CC60FE5.thumb.jpeg.00026a58f68bbef17b363e842f1fcd0b.jpegA3C52E24-8724-4F05-ADF5-CC437CC60FE5.thumb.jpeg.00026a58f68bbef17b363e842f1fcd0b.jpeg

Elan brakes. Can’t be bothered starting new thread gonna keep this going with the M100 and then white “ Moore” car ✌️

5637E93A-FE02-4226-8F2D-F016E65F99B2.jpeg

1520848E-5FC6-4E2E-979C-AF17A968D021.jpeg

42CEC3E8-2BE9-4AF9-8EA5-C96A30AC4423.jpeg

5AECA6B9-CC94-4BEE-9986-66B52DD63676.jpeg

The “Moore” car has an S4 manifold fitted and S4 turbo. So much more reliable and bit more boost 

5B94354C-8EFB-469D-8D55-2CBC59427133.jpeg

1DADD113-0E48-49A1-BC41-4C01BFF80832.jpeg

D28E602D-669C-4D89-B322-7D315512A6A5.jpeg

D0EF66FD-EFB3-4227-A923-C3820EAD49F2.jpeg

That does look lovely :wub: If you're using an S4 manifold and turbo, what sort of exhaust are you using?

I'm thinkIng ahead for when my original manifold goes.

9 hours ago, markt said:

That does look lovely :wub: If you're using an S4 manifold and turbo, what sort of exhaust are you using?

I'm thinkIng ahead for when my original manifold goes.

Going to manufacture a system as on my last S4. I will use a st/ Steel 2.5 inch system with twin exit on the right as I want to look original 

Newly rebuilt alternator and upgraded cambelt tensioner along with rebuilt water pump and pulley. Blue belt in position and distributor cleaned and fitted

5637CE7A-5FC6-4DCD-8723-B60C2C848F97.jpeg

9666C990-1F18-47CF-9058-5F2CCDB09225.jpeg

4BC3E9E1-F53D-4BE6-9CEC-17FD4BDF205F.jpeg

• Like 1