Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Evora 400 ordered!!! - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Evora 400 ordered!!!

4exige

Welcome to 400 ownership... (almost!)

When is it due?

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

2 minutes ago, CocoPops said:

When is it due

i hope march or april :)

• Gold FFM

And you want me to be happy for you?

Bah! Humbug! :P 

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

1 hour ago, Stuno1 said:

Sounds epic, being able to customise the car like you have is so great! Look forward to pics. 

Sure! Pics are coming in April.... hope so ;)

1 hour ago, JayEmm said:

Uh-oh, another 400 owner I'm responsible for :sofa:

Herzlich Wilkommen Stefan! Ich bin sicher Sie werden es lieben!

Yes thanks Martin for your channel and your tips...

I love the video where you pick up the Evora :) and hope that you show more 400 videos for the next time? i need some stuff to watch till my evora arrive ;) 

Congrats ! great configuration :animier: ... BTW, I was just thinking of that this morning : is it possible to order a 400 with 410 bucket seats ? I assume it would add some sportiveness, without going for the whole 410 stuff ... and they look so good :wub: !

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, French Frie said:

Congrats ! great configuration :animier: ... BTW, I was just thinking of that this morning : is it possible to order a 400 with 410 bucket seats ? I assume it would add some sportiveness, without going for the whole 410 stuff ... and they look so good :wub: !

Hi Olivier

My thinking was first that i order a 410 with 2+2. My dealer asked Lotus whether that is possible but Lotus says NO! The 410 is homologated as 2+0. So i configure the 400 as a yellow 410. To Answer your question: I think its no Problem for your Dealer to order a 400 with bucket seats. but then you have to order a 2+0 because then you can not get into the back seats...

good point, Stefan ! but then,  you may use some rocking frame to tilt the whole bucket forward, as it exists for Recaro buckets on old Porsche : http://www.classiccarseats.com/tilting-brackets.php

I use them on my old 912 with bucket seats ...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 4exige said:

Hi Olivier

My thinking was first that i order a 410 with 2+2. My dealer asked Lotus whether that is possible but Lotus says NO! The 410 is homologated as 2+0. So i configure the 400 as a yellow 410. To Answer your question: I think its no Problem for your Dealer to order a 400 with bucket seats. but then you have to order a 2+0 because then you can not get into the back seats...

Any bets on how long it takes @C8RKH to post :harhar:

• Like 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

Congrats on a great choice.

I had an NA IPS for nearly 3 years and bought a new 400 auto last month and the gear change is way better in the 400. (I was very happy with the old IPS but the new change is far better than I was expecting it to be)

Edited by 697OK
  • Like 1

• Gold FFM

Super colour choice; the yellow & black contrast mix is aggressive and really suits the 400 & 410. The car should get lots of attention when you get it; especially in your part of the world! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Welcome 4exige. Great spec and great choice with the auto. The exhaust "farts" on flat upshifts and pops on the overrun will turn you into a 5 year old every time you drive it. That's how these cars should make you feel. Enjoy it when it arrives.

Thanks for the great congratulations! i am sure the 400 will be the best Lotus i ve ever have! do everyone know if Lotus have some updates for the 2017 model? Did Lotus some fixes?

thx

• 2 weeks later...