Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Official TLF @ Supercar Weekend at Beaulieu 5/6 Aug 2017 - Page 5 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Official TLF @ Supercar Weekend at Beaulieu 5/6 Aug 2017

CocoPops

And that's exactly why I posted the list Kathryn, thankyou :)

I've now found your email and added it to the list.

Anyone else think they are missing?

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

3 hours ago, CocoPops said:

And that's exactly why I posted the list Kathryn, thankyou

I've now found your email and added it to the list.

Anyone else think they are missing?

Thankyou! 

23 hours ago, swindon_alan said:

Hello Lee, thanks and well done for organising.

Just checking that there is a Saturday tab on your spreadsheet and Beaulieu know we will be coming?

@CocoPops did you see this Lee?

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

@CocoPops What's the arrangement here? Are you planning to send out any paperwork/passes or is it a case of just turning up at Beaulieu and they will have our cars on a list?

What time? Which entrance? Etc. 

Just wondering as it's next weekend...:o

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

Yes, I had the email from beaulieu yesterday saying he was stuffing envelopes, so I will chase Monday, but everything should be in hand :thumbsup:

any last minute peeps should email asap.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

All passes in post.

All passes cover Saturday AND Sunday.

• Like 1

As Beaulieu Supercar Day approaches, you will have all had (or will have shortly) your passes, maps and wrist bands for Beaulieu  We have over 100 Lotus cars over three different clubs attending this year, so it will be impossible to have a meeting point and come in altogether as previous years.  As you will see on the letter from Beaulieu, all cars MUST be on site by 10am but experience from previous years, to avoid queues, we would recommend that you arrive nearer to 8.30 than 10am.

You will notice from the information sheet in your pack that it says that you will have a blue vehicle pass, but the keen eyed amongst you will see that it is red, this is because the Lotus Display is in the Red Field Display area. To identify the red field, if you look at your event map, it is adjacent and to the right of Demo Run Cars marked Supercar Display Area.  Hopefully the Beaulieu events staff will notice your special red passes which WILL be displayed in windscreens and send you in the right direction.  Again on your events blurb it states you will be using Lord Montague's private entrance next to Palace House, which is a little bit confusing as on your events map they call it South Entrance (right at the bottom in small print) This is off the B3054 NOT the main entrance which is on the B3056.  

Sorry to go on about this, but there will be 100's of cars on the day, trying to get into this one entrance (south entrance) coming from both directions, (what a lot of fun). Ensure you have your wrist bands already on, they will NOT let you in without wearing them. 

We in conjuction with the Lotus Drivers Club and Lotus Forums attempting to park the cars in model order (we must be mad), if this works it should look stunning.  Please bear with us as we direct you to where we would like your vehicle positioned.

Lord Montague's private entrance? Should make asking for directions interesting! :lol:

I have been sent blue wristbands. I'm not overly bothered about the demo drives personally but it would be a shame if there were no Lotus cars were doing them.

Well done for taking this on Lee, looking dry all weekend at the moment which will be a real bonus.

:thumbup:

I think the "demo runs" are the Sporting Bears "Dream Rides"

The Lotus contingent were doing demos last year but it's a bit different with 100 cars going this year. More like 10 last year!

If anyone cannot attend Sunday, please can you let me know.

Sunday is now FULL, so if anyone else wants to attend, you will need to share passes with someone who is only going Saturday.

Lee.

Hello @E1EXG Paul, I can come down through Marlborough and Tidworth and meet you on the way if you like? Silly early start to be at Beaulieu for 08:30/09:00 from Swindon that way but it's a bloody good Lotus road to you when it is empty!

PS - fancy Full Forum Membership at all? If so, I will get you a cup of coffee in the Driver's Refreshment Room...  :D

On 8/1/2017 at 15:27, The Pits said:

Yes got both but is no-one doing any demo runs?

I've had a word and booked @eeyoreish in for the runs. Hope your clutch is up to it Neil...

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

4 minutes ago, swindon_alan said:

Hello @E1EXG Paul, I can come down through Marlborough and Tidworth and meet you on the way if you like? Silly early start to be at Beaulieu for 8:30/09:00 from Swindon that way but it's a bloody good Lotus road to you when it is empty!

PS - fancy Full Forum Membership at all? If so, I will get you a cup of coffee in the Driver's Refreshment Room...  :D

Hi Alan

Sorry i do not go that way  fella i go out to M27 junction 

Paul

52 minutes ago, swindon_alan said:

Ummmm. I will be coming through Salisbury on the above route? Alternatively I can do M4/A34/M27 (bl**dy dangerous to the driving licence) and meet you at the services?

We could meet up were ever is best for you fella (it will have to a steady drive as the boss is in the car lol)