Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora / Evora 400 Aluminium Sculpture - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora / Evora 400 Aluminium Sculpture

CocoPops

I came across a thread on here over the weekend for an Esprit sculputre:

I thought "wow" I've got to have an Evora Sculpture and there must be scope for a group buy...

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

So I got in touch with Dave Clark, the artist to investigate a group buy on Evora 400 and Evora sculptures.

Dave is willing to entertain a production run, and price would depend on numbers involved.

Price is between £295 and £395 depending on numbers, styles and colours etc. To be confirmed once we have an indication of numbers.
Then off of the price above. there will obviously be a discount on quantity. Usually 10% on 5-9 units and 15% on 10 or more, but this is number dependent etc.

For now, an expression of interest would be useful.
Other examples of his work:
http://www.daveclarkdesigns.com/3d-sculpture.html

0. Name - Car - Colour
1. CocoPops - Evora 400 - Essex Blue

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yes, interested. What material are they made from?

Edit: Just noticed the title says Aluminium sculpture, so I guess that answers my question :)

0. Name - Car - Colour
2. Neal H - Evora 400 - Racing Green

Good question Paul, of which I'm not sure on the answer.

I would suggest, one size (per car run Evora NA/S and Evora 400/410) in order to keep costs down.

I'm happy to collate questions and go back to Dave with them.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

Stunning. love this and am now looking at some of the other models....

0. Name - Car - Colour
3. Bravo73 - Evora - Red (with black roof, if possible)
4. C8RKH - Evora NA - (not sure on colour, like the red, the black and maybe just the natural polished silver!!!)  Oh decisions......

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1 hour ago, CocoPops said:

Good question Paul, of which I'm not sure on the answer.

I would suggest, one size (per car run Evora NA/S and Evora 400/410) in order to keep costs down.

I'm happy to collate questions and go back to Dave with them.

I guess your thoughts are probably correct but if you don't mind asking the question it would be appreciated.

Either way count me as interested :thumbup:

0. Name - Car - Colour
4. C8RKH - Evora NA - (not sure on colour, like the red, the black and maybe just the natural polished silver!!!)  Oh decisions......

5. Paulcp - Evora - Essex Blue........(may prefer 1/10 scale depending on possibility & cost)

0. Name - Car - Colour

5. Paulcp - Evora - Essex Blue........(may prefer 1/10 scale depending on possibility & cost)

6. Colin P - Evora 400 - Racing Green or polished - not sure yet

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

Update from Dave:

*Size wise 360mm or 420mm will be same price.
*Cant do polished effect.
*Paint finish will be a fine texture satin effect, not gloss.
*Black base as standard Oak + £30
*Engraved Plaques + £30
*Acrylic covers + £65

I assume the silver is a paint finish then.

Thanks Lee looking good. Is there a 400 prototype or design?

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

• 1 month later...
On 06/03/2017 at 18:01, Colin P said:

0. Name - Car - Colour

7. Foxy - S1 - White

0. Name - Car - Colour

7. Foxy - S1 - White

8. CaptainSlow - Evora S - Black

On 4/25/2017 at 12:48, CaptainSlow said:

0. Name - Car - Colour

7. Foxy - S1 - White

9. Bobsy Racer - Evora NA - Orange on Black Base

I just found this thread.  Is this Group Buy still progressing ?

Several of the above orders have to be added to the list.

Always amazes me at how hard it seems to be for some people to add themselves to a simple list  :P

@Bobsy Racer I think your orange and black one will look really cool. 

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

since I didn't add my name to the list in my original post above, I'll do so now.

0. Name - Car - Colour

7. Foxy - S1 - White

10. Invictusmaneo- Evora NA -Orange on black base (will probably do an engraved placard on the base too)

19 minutes ago, invictusmaneo said:

since I didn't add my name to the list in my original post above, I'll do so now.

0. Name - Car - Colour

7. Foxy - S1 - White

10. Invictusmaneo- Evora NA -Orange on black base (will probably do an engraved placard on the base too

11. series_one  -S1 White

@CocoPops is very quiet. Are you having second thoughts Lee?

No, sorry, it's just slipped down my list of priorities :lol:

now that we have a bit more interest, I'll chase Dave Clark again and see how we can proceed.

Anyone would think you'd ripped your home apart and had stuff in storage. :D