Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Servicing - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Servicing

Brammy73

I'd like a garage with an Esprit in the more I look at yours Brammy the more I'm thinking and like my mum used to say thinking can be very dangerous and I shouldn't do so much of it ?

• Gold FFM

Oooh, I'd love to get my hands on that.  Unfortunately there's a distance issue.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Sorry Chris, don't know any good/bad Lotus Service places up that neck of the woods, my advice would be to sell up and move down to Newmarket area, then use either GST Performance or Lotus/Hethal.

Olly from Phoenix Motorsports in Accrington is very good and well respected. He's a regular poster on NORLOG and attends the meets.

He's worked on all of my Esprits and been very thorough and reasonable.

Pete from PNM is a wealth of knowledge and I've always had great service from him, but he can get busy.

Very nice. Looks similar colour to the "ELF Oils" version that was made for promotional purposes?

Edited by rocket63

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Looks perfect Chris - great buy!! I would recommend Chris Foulds. No exactly North West but still doable depending on what options you end up with.