Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
V8 Esprit Engine Blocks - Brand New!! - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

V8 Esprit Engine Blocks - Brand New!!

TheKevlarKid

Guys, my couriers aren't competitive on small packages at all (stuff goes out of here by the tonne and on large pallets usually...). They have 17 postal zones for small stuff all with different rates and nothing is under £30+vat.

Bib's has pointed me to a website - parcels2go.com

They seem to have a whole range of prices and couriers to choose from which is way cheaper than I can organise. 

With so many of you wanting one, if I were to box them up ready to go, could I ask everyone sort their own collection out? It will be much cheaper for everyone, you get to choose your prefered courier and you'll all be able to track the parcel without having to chase me for the details.

Dimensions of the package as follows:

width 45cm x length 60cm x height 50cm

Weight = 29kg

Like I say, I'll throw in a crank shaft for free if you want one (it will fit inside the same box) but it's going to add an additional 25kg to the weight = 54kg total.

If everyone who would like one could pm me their preferred delivery address I can get labels done and I'll give you my payments details and the collection address.

Thanks 

Gav

IMG_20170627_153728.thumb.jpg.e37d04e1e495c78f6cab11f69f25a515.jpg

• Like 1

I'd love one, but probably not practical to shipping to US!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:16, Steven162 said:

Back here at Christmas, see who has created the best thing from the blocks!

I can't decide if I should do a table/wine bottle rack sideways or as mounted in the car. I'm also thinking it would be great as a rather OTT strawberry planter.

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

Hi guys, sorry I should have posted up yesterday but in the mad dash rush out the door (as it is every year) I forgot to tell everyone I'm now away for a few days and won't be back in the office til next wednesday.

Bib's, Steve162, M6rk, I've had word back today that yours have been collected by UPS. There are 3 more sitting with address labels, Trevsked, frickin and t'other steve, yours are boxed up and ready to go with labels but I haven't had any confirmation you've booked the carriage yet. Have you book it yet? If not and everyone else who has siad they would like one can we leave it til next weds please and I'll make it my priorty on my return for everyone to get them out to you.

Ta

Gav

• Like 1

On 6/27/2017 at 09:07, Steven162 said:

The tools and fixtures, and some castings, were all still at lotus when I left 3 years ago, the only thing missing was the will to actually do them. 

Unfortunately, Lotus have since scrapped off all of the tooling, jigs and fixtures for both the heads and blocks, so no longer have the capacity to process any of the bare castings.  It's a real shame !

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica