Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bromley Pageant - Sunday 24 June 2007 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Bromley Pageant - Sunday 24 June 2007

Turbo

Bromley Pageant - Sunday 24 June 2007

I've been going to this event for more than 20 years and it's a cracking day. The largest one day car show in Europe.

In the past The North Kent Lotus gang always get a stand within the special display area. What about an Esprit only stand too?

Peter

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a couple of years on the SLOC pitch with the Sunbeam when I had it and last year had both Esprit and Carlton with Club Lotus (Surrey). It is a great day out and I'd love to have the Esprit on a LEF/LEW pitch if others are also up for it. Amazing number and variety of cars to see. Last few years blessed with the weather....not sure it would be any good in the rain - could turn in to a mud bath.

Mike

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Sounds like a good idea to me :)

I'm in touch with the organiser and all the club stands are gone but we can have a single make parking area. If we do this, we still have to pay for tickets @

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Sounds like a good idea to me :D

I'm in touch with the organiser and all the club stands are gone but we can have a single make parking area. If we do this, we still have to pay for tickets @

Sounds like a good idea to me :)

I'd recomend going round the M25 and up the A21, I went through Bromley last year and it was a nightmare of speed bumps / width restrictions and traffic :) .

Martyn :(

Now you know why I'm so keen to sign up on all those anti-bump petitions! Anyway Martyn, as a Bromley insider, I'd suggest Blackwell Tunnel, Kidbrook, Mottingham, Widmore Green, Bickley, Bromley Tech, Norman Park - and you'd only have the 2 width restrictions at Kidbrook, no bumps, and would dodge both the Town centre traffic and most of the A21 queue for Norman Park ! :(

Mike

• 2 months later...

Bumping this just to remind anyone interested. Maybe see some of you there.....

Mike

I went along to this today and had a lovely time. Turned up a bit late and it was drizzly but loads of beautiful cars and a real fun day out for the whole family.

Next year, we're definitely having a stand here, cracking day out for anyone who loves cars :thumbsup:

Some pics...

http://www.glcforum.com/bibs/BromleyPageant

This is standard treatment in Bromley for our 2 wheeled friends!

IMG_3516.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Thought Simon350 was having another BBQ for a min :thumbsup:

IMG_3516.jpg

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I was there yesterday!

Bibs, your picture of the Club lotus stand was taken after 3.30 because the gap next to the Stevens red Esprit was where I was parked. I'd had enough of the rotten weather!

Who has the black turbo you took a picture of. I loved the reconditioned seats and new carpets. Would be interested to know where it was done and how much.

Hope to get to Brands this wednesday too.

Cheers

Peter