Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Castle Combe - Page 8 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Castle Combe

esprit22

It was genuinely spine-tingling driving past at the start of the presentation laps and seeing everybody alongside the track. Still is in fact :whistle:

But..... watching the video and seeing Bib's photo of Si with an arm around him..... brings tears to the eyes.

Very special people and friends indeed. :o

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, your resident techno-phobe/bimbo here. I think I have managed to upload all my Castle Combe pictures onto PhotoBucket, and this should be the link.......

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x253/LordBucketHead/

The order is back to front, but of course! So scroll to page 1 and work backwards to page 3....I know, it's never straight forward with me. Poor JBF, he had hair before I bombed into his life!!!

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

We welsh boys like sharing the love....!!!!!

dscf8249.jpg

Aww sweet, RobC moving in for a snog....!!!!!

dscf8251.jpg

Me... Well..... just doing what I do best..... think I hugged most people there that day, and in the pub that night...!!!

Simon

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

. I'm still not convinced the route we took down to the hotel was actually a road though Chris ?, there seemed to be a lot of surprised people walking up in the opposite direction :whistle: . I'm not sure if they were surprised to see four Esprits driving along together or they were in fear of being bowled over by one of our wing mirrors !!!

Martyn :o

....So we went through a no entry sign, down a one way street the wrong way, short cut across a farmyard, but hey...we were on holiday!!

Anyone know what colour this is?

I like this one, it's purrretttyyy....

Combe07001.jpg

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

If I remember the guy correctly it's 'Champagne Green' and only 3 cars were made in this colour. His car was a Lotus Demonstrator or Press Car in 1996 hence the unusual colour. I think the other 2 are on your side of the pond too.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

if your wondering why i always have my hand to my mouth its because when i get upset my right side of the face sags and i drool from the right side of my mouth, i still find it embarressing so i hide it.

so i wasnt trying to eat a sly burger i promise.

And I thought it was because you were actually laughing at our attempt to keep something a secret!! :thumbsup:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Anyone know what colour this is?

Ivory, I asked him as he queued to get on the track, however he did say V5 says green, and it was a press car...

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• Gold FFM
If I remember the guy correctly it's 'Champagne Green' and only 3 cars were made in this colour. His car was a Lotus Demonstrator or Press Car in 1996 hence the unusual colour. I think the other 2 are on your side of the pond too.

Was one for sale in Exeter months back in this color (advertised on LEW - for sale 6-7 months ago)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

Si, Doesn't even look like the same Esprit on your drive from the one you showed me couple of months ago mate.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Here is some video I shot last weekend at Castle Combe. Sorry it's so short but I was having such a great time hooning roiund the track and chatting to people I forgot to video loads, of stuff.

Here is the link to youtube but as I seem to have problems with these links you can find it by searching for club lotus castle combe track day 07.

Ade

[Posts merged - Kimbers]