Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora GT430 - Page 9 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora GT430

KAS-118

@Bibs? Have anyone seen Bibs?

Yesterday I got the annual request for prolonging my FF account, hmm...make a mistake: should have combined my payment with an early disclosure of the new car today ;-) ...............

This car really seems to have captured the imagination. Good to see. But will be quite controversial, some car sites will be having a meltdown!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, The Pits said:

This car really seems to have captured the imagination. Good to see. But will be quite controversial, some car sites will be having a meltdown!

Controversial? I wonder... over than the classic not enough bhp for the reason we all know ... Why? Did they rebrand the car ? Is this the reason of #anewlotus hashtag?

This is worse than Christmas morning or night...  It 's like waiting on Santa knowing that he will be late...And you have school/work in the morning 

Edited by NedaSay

At present he's the only one who knows whether Lotus who have been naughty or nice. 

• Like 1

the wait is painful.

I hope its either sh*t ugly or really really expensive so that I can stop thinking about it**

**not true, I think I want one already..... I think I can do without some non-vital organs.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

The non-vital ones, unfortunately, do not come with a high price to others.

And if I am not wrong, it is only 8:30 guys. Lotus probably start at 9, so I presume that is why you have not heard from His Bibsness.

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

15 minutes ago, anthonyyule said:

the wait is painful.

I hope its either sh*t ugly or really really expensive so that I can stop thinking about it**

**not true, I think I want one already..... I think I can do without some non-vital organs.

Thats also my hope :cry:

Thought lotus started at ten and closed at noon......oh that's on a Friday. Probably why they are releasing it on a Thursday. Could you image. Look everybody our new car.....right, bye, have a nice weekend ? ? 

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Must only be in the UK.

There ain't a squeak on the Lotus Australia website. Nothing in News.

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

I am waiting for the "how much faster round Hethel" line :-)

But if we look at Exige 380Cup and Evora 410 pricing, I fear the 430CUP  is going to have a price to put most off which is a shame.  I am just as excited to see it mind you, I bet 10am launch.

13 minutes ago, 430CUP said:

I am waiting for the "how much faster round Hethel" line :-)

But if we look at Exige 380Cup and Evora 410 pricing, I fear the 430CUP  is going to have a price to put most off which is a shame.  I am just as excited to see it mind you, I bet 10am launch.

Hi @430CUP - welcome, how about popping over to introductions and saying hi.

Hope you're not disappointed when the name is announced ;)

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

4 hours ago, rallyesax said:

Well that's what Lotus told us about 2 Months ago for a special project on this car (that's when I saw and knew about the car) that didn't reached out. By that time they told us it will be a limited number of cars. (because of course we needed to know how many tires to supply). Even if it's D_day I shall not communicate the number they told us right now.

But if they gave you other informations and that it's not limited anymore or just a few first special edition, that's awesome ! B-)

Surely if you are involved with this in some professional way you are under NDA? There are people here with knowledge of this car that are not saying a peep and they have no professional involvement at all.

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

2 minutes ago, LF1 said:

Hi @430CUP - welcome, how about popping over to introductions and saying hi.

Hope you're not disappointed when the name is announced ;)

Do we all think GTE then ?  HI every one, I'll say hi in here as most people are sitting on this thread atm :-)