Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[Ebay-bot]lotus esprit 2.2 turbo se,330bhp,lamborghini orange,cheap british super car - Page 2 - For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

[Ebay-bot]lotus esprit 2.2 turbo se,330bhp,lamborghini orange,cheap british super car

ebay

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Haha - you wait until they view it though.......

if they are blind - even the guide dog will pull em the other way

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Run for the hills, more likely.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Blimey and again and again and again B-)

• Like 1

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Why does the seller not just be honest about the paintwork !  It may be a bright colour but if the quality of the paintwork is bad as you say it is Barry then the seller is only fooling  himself at the end of the day.  Just does not make sense.  In fact the seller is only oing more imo to keep listing it as it just shows something is wrong and as you say and shows people are not getting the item that was described in the listing when they turn up to collect ! 

I think he would be better off been honest in the description and lowering the price accordingly or shelling out and getting it in for a respray in a decent colur and finish !  As it reminds me of that fast and furious Toyota supra every time i see the thing !

Toyota-Supra-aus-Fast-Furious-1-560x373-1b9b415ff7b319c7.jpg.fe0311da617a12749ef43ffac0660ab5.jpg

A

It may well be that he has people bidding the car up for him. They are the eventual winners unless it hits a price he is happy with. 

:) 

It's getting there......

The thing is you used to be able to offer it up to the next highest bidder if someone pulled out,   When i used to get notifactions of this type after bidding on an item, and an hour later i used to get a message from ebay saying as i was the next highest bidder i could still have the item,  I never used to reply as i knew full well that the seller had been upping the the bids or getting someone else to do it for him. :angry:

He is a trader also as he has a couple of cars for sale,  so no wonder his listings making the car sound fantastic and when the ebay winners turn up they tell him to go fxxk himself !   Some car trades people should be fantasy or Sci fi book writers as their descriptions are often well written stories far from reality :)

A

I never understand why someone would bid on a car without seeing it? Photos are very rarely representative and unless you know what your looking at, even an inspection can miss some clever tricks to disguise the cars condition.

• Like 1

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Yes quite agree Pigga,  I have bidded on run arounds but that is a different ball game, you are talking a 1k max,  But i suppose as folks have been doing with this car, if you turn up and do not like it, you walk away,  I am sure their are plenty of ways of backing out of a sale like saying not as photographed or described etc, really any descrepency from the advert is a get out clause,  and going of this modified esprit there seems to be plenty of reasons.   

He puts in the listing now a 500 pound needs paying at the end of the auction,  So not sure if ould be owners backing out loose that money, but the way ebay works i can see ebay refunding the deposit to the folks that have backed out anyway. 

A

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Yup, it's the same one.  Abysmal paint.  The guy's ads guarantee that any viewer will be disappointed.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 3 months later...