• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy Birthday you old fart!! :D

Have a good one matey.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Aww shucks, thanks peeps. I'm touched (in a manly non-sexual way).

It's been a pretty good day so far. Woke up to the smells of cooking bacon + eggs etc downstairs with a cuppa by the side of the bed. Breakfast was interrupted by the unwrapping of presents and other goodies. (MiL got me a chocolate fountain, I'm gonna be sick tonight I can tell!).

I popped to my friendly motorfactors about a replacement alternator for the Esprit and he seems confident that he can get it rebuilt for the price of a packet of fags and a Mars bar.

Did a bit of pottering in the garden (got the onions and sprouts planted now the frosts have gone) and then we took the dog for a leisurely walk through the local Bluebell Wood. Managed to take the 'wrong' track back to the car and ended up at the pub for a pint (or two) outside in the sunshine.

Got home to a couple of emails from a bloke I'm negotiating with about buying his Range Rover - all good news thankfully - and have just got off the Goodwood website after ordering our FOS tickets.

Louise (and Charlotte) are downstairs cooking a roasty for dinner and I've got a bottle of beer by my keyboard. Splendid birthday.

As for next year's birthday....I'm not sure there'll be one.

Thanks for the thoughts, guys.

Happy Birthday

9.jpg

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

ooooh, how can i try to follow Carmen Electra :D

Happy birthday Garham :D

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)