Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Biggin Hill Car Show 2018 - 18th & 19th August - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Biggin Hill Car Show 2018 - 18th & 19th August

Bibs

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 16:23, Bibs said:

All done. More available if anyone else wants to come on the Saturday :)

Hi Bibs,

Are there any tickets left for the Saturday, (2 if pos) I've just gone to book Sunday and they are sold out, that will teach me to drag my heals :wallbash:

Cheers Jon.

Just bought my tickets for Saturday. Really looking forward to it, 100 years of the RAF!! Its going to be amazing. See you all there.

Edited by maydharm
  • Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 17:11, Peapod said:

Got an email as well for Saturday.

Thanks Bibs for organising.

Convoy anyone from the M2/M20?

Sounds Good, where and when? We are coming from Rochester down M20 to Wrotham if that helps.

Edited by maydharm

I'm meeting with another member in the layby near the Holiday Inn Just of the M26 then going through Borough Green/ Seal/Riverhead route. Its a nice run, and I know that way.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

I’ve been royally shafted on the shed I’m currently doing - and as such will be working Saturday and Sunday 😢

i have a ticket here - anyone want it ??

Only here once

33 minutes ago, Peapod said:

Thinking about the services on the A2 at Gravesend at about 09:00 as the ticket states that they would like us on site by 10:00.

I’m looking at M2, M25, A21 and A233 into Biggin Hill. Well, that’s what the maps app says, anyway.

If the weather is decent I think it could be busy getting in, so I’m thinking of leaving here about 07.30. Mind you, two cars is hardly a convoy, is it? It’s at times like these when I ask myself what would C.W. McCall do?

Margate Exotics.

On 13/08/2018 at 17:51, Peapod said:

Thinking about the services on the A2 at Gravesend at about 09:00 as the ticket states that they would like us on site by 10:00.

I can meet you there at 9 👍

Do you mean the Esso garage London bound?

Edited by chrisroy
Update