Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
No Evora's at all! - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

No Evora's at all!

Kimbers

A week in Yorkshire and 500 miles....zippo, not even an Elise (Though a bloke in a Sportage let me in on the A64 in York and gave me a thumbs up).

Then a Thousand Miles over the last 3 days in Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Darlington, Middlesborough, Doncaster etc and I saw one Silver Elise. No Evora's.

I did however see 2 McLarens in Orange (Yawn) Common as muck those things! :P 

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Funny to think when I went to Duxford for the WE, I saw a grey one in Cambridge, a red one going to Duxford same time as me and another one grey one at the Grove. (the Red one doesn't really count as it was going to the same meet in all fairness)

I have only seen two lotus cars in Leicestershire in the last 4 months 

my young daughter when we went in my red NA to Duxford was besides herself when she first saw Bibs Evora pull up next to us at entrance to Duxford 

so I don’t know if any Evoras north of Watford Gap are rarer than south ? 

20 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Middlesborough

Wow - you've been to the Riviera ot the North  😀 (my home town).    What were you upto?!   You could have taken it over the transporter bridge for a great photo opportunity.  I once saw a grey Evora near Malton, that''s about the only one!     

Edited by 910Esprit

Tony if you visited town of the North (Doncaster) you would have gone very close to Retford we could have introduced you to.........................

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

On 25/05/2018 at 15:17, tim_marra said:

Where in the North are you Richard?

I'm in Merseyside / West Yorkshire, depending on the day of the week. Come to think of it, other than around Lotus dealers and Hethel, I've only ever seen one other Evora out in the wild: a black one at the Ribblehead Viaduct a few years back. They are rare cars. In 9 years of production how many registered in the UK? Less than 1000?

On 26/05/2018 at 07:36, 910Esprit said:

Wow - you've been to the Riviera ot the North  😀 (my home town).    What were you upto?!   You could have taken it over the transporter bridge for a great photo opportunity.  I once saw a grey Evora near Malton, that''s about the only one!     

I was there seeing a Dealer Client of mine. Then stayed over in Blackwell Grange in Darlington for the night then meetings in Darlington and Doncaster the next day. I do notice that I get a lot more looks away from Norfolk, than I do here. But TBH since Lotus stopped their Managers/Directors from driving their own product (Craziest thing I have ever heard) as Company vehicles you don't see many here either. I have had mine for a couple of months now and haven't seen another here since. Couple of Elise's and an Exige only.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

On 25/05/2018 at 21:03, Cdm2018 said:

I have only seen two lotus cars in Leicestershire in the last 4 months 

my young daughter when we went in my red NA to Duxford was besides herself when she first saw Bibs Evora pull up next to us at entrance to Duxford 

so I don’t know if any Evoras north of Watford Gap are rarer than south ? 

We drove though Leicestershire last Sunday to get to Rutland Water and have to say what a very nice county it is, stunning villages.

IMG_0527.JPG

Just returned from one of my workplaces next door to Chapman estate and a little  up the road from lotus factory 

didnt see a single lotus ! 

Saw a black mcclaren on A11 that was my highlight but no Lotus must be my luck ?