Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Black & Gold Cup 430 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Black & Gold Cup 430

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
22 minutes ago, RRSSS said:

8 ) I've gone for the old style rear "LOTUS" badge in 3D letters (painted in gold)

😍😍😍😍

did the factory do all the bespoke painting?

49 minutes ago, SFO said:

😍😍😍😍

did the factory do all the bespoke painting?

Yup they did all the paint except for the wheels. I had those ordered in black, then B&C sent them off to get painted in gold. Sent a spoiler upright along with the wheels to colour match.

1498op5.jpg

I have to say, the factory did a great job on all the bespoke bits 👍

• Like 2

The back of these cars looks so much better colour coded I think they should knock that matt rubbish on the head!

must cause extra work at the paint stage and maybe it's just me but makes the cars look a bit cheap and unfinished?

Back on topic to the OP possibly the best looking Lotus I've ever seen very supercar like

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words all 👍

Jamie from B&C as well as Scott Walker up at Lotus HQ were of great help. Bounced a few ideas back and forth (through the Lotus Exclusive Programme) but I think we got there in the end.

6 hours ago, GFWilliams said:

Best looking Exige 430 out there now! (Sorry everyone else)

Great job, and I hope you enjoy the car!

Wait till you see it with the full plank front number plate😡 Haven't managed to get a shorter one yet

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Must say having seen the one at Central in Black and Gold ( assume yours is same Black ) the colour is Fantastic , although I think yours has the edge with all the personal detailing

10 minutes ago, Tex said:

Must say having seen the one at Central in Black and Gold ( assume yours is same Black ) the colour is Fantastic , although I think yours has the edge with all the personal detailing

Thanks!

That Type 79 (I presume it's same one as they say its the only one in the world) was made for Goodwood to showcase their Exclusive Programme. However, I felt that a lot of the bits were not thought through.. ie. badges are yellow, fuel surround silver, spoiler struts are silver etc etc...

Also a happy "coincidence" that I created mine before this one was thought up! 

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, Tex said:

Very JPS,

I think this Book would compliment the Car well 

5EA3DEB6-DFC3-4E4A-A88A-9A95A92A0E04.jpeg

@Tex Very nice! It's about £200 isn't it? Did you get it directly from the publisher?