Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 12 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

38 minutes ago, Bibs said:

All being well we will be live at www.lotus70.com at midday tomorrow :)

:animier::thumbsup:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Buddsy said:

I love that graphic! I hope a big ole poster will be for sale at the festival.

321.jpg

Actually I think one of those large banner hangings could be a good seller for peoples garages.

buddsy

That's going to look good on my garage wall.  And great they showed the Elite :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Buddsy said:

I love that graphic! I hope a big ole poster will be for sale at the festival.

321.jpg

Actually I think one of those large banner hangings could be a good seller for peoples garages.

buddsy

Get in line! I’m getting mine first!

• Like 1

Owners ticket obtained - thanks Bibs for organising.

I appear to have bought a ticket but I'm not sure as it all seemed to be too easy. I wasn't asked for any details of my Lotus car, just my name, address and email address. I did get an order number though. 

Enjoy the cold beer and well done @Bibs.

I'll not have the Lotus with me due to logistics/work so will have to get my dealer to order me one.  Unlike the day itself, which I know will be fantastic, I have zero confidence in my dealer experience on this but hope to be delighted...

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I think it started at 4001 for the tickets that could be ordered on the website, maybe the first 4000 are already reserved.😊

Edited by PaulLF1