Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Caistor Hall - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

• Gold FFM

Guys for all those staying at Caistor Hall and would like a full breakfast on Saturday morning. I have spoken with them today and they may be willing to do early breakfast if enough people who are staying put their names down. Anyone who would like to have breakie ( breakfast normally starts at 0730 ) before leaving for Dunston, please let me know in the next 24 hrs as they will request the chef come in early. BUT I have to let them know Wednesday morning.

Those who are going into the ground at Hethel need to leave Caistor about 0715 to meet up with the cars at Dunston for the run into Hethel.

See you there.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Early Breakie on Saturday at CAISTOR HALL. I need to let them know by Wednesday 10.00 am so they can notify the chef to come in early on Saturday.

John and Wendy Walsh.

Tim and Tina.

Matt +1.

• Like 2

John two here please (Cliff & Caroline) Thanks.

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

OK folks, for those who added their names to the list. The chef will be in early and we will have full cooked breakfast. Anyone who has not added names but needs to leave Cairstor Hall early will have the choice of a continental breakfast as cooked breakfast does not start until 07.30.

Cooked breakfast booked for the following.

John and Wendy Walsh.

Tim and Tina.

Matt +1.

Henry

Christopher

Cliff & Caroline

Marc +1

Timothy + 1

• Like 1

Didn't know continental was available so early, so my dad and I are ok to switch if there are others that want cooked.

Thanks for taking the time to arrange this. 

Edited by T_Exige

Only just seen this thread.  My wife and I arranged for 7am as well a couple of days ago.  Haven't looked at any of the Forums stuff since the week it was all announced (had a lot of stuff happening in August, followed by our holiday then work etc).  Just logged on now and trying to catch-up!  I knew March was staying there but now there's another 10 (?) of you to meet with!  We're hoping to get to Caistor tomorrow (Friday) afternoon.  See you all there.

Nick & Karen Bassett.

We’ve just arrived 😁

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM
On 25/09/2018 at 17:49, skiing said:

1 more here please.

Have you a got spare seat going to the factory tomorrow. In your car.

On 25/09/2018 at 20:42, kunstenaar said:

1 more here please! Ta.

Do you have a spare seat in your car going to the factory tomorrow..

• Gold FFM

Thanks everyboby for an offer of a seat.. kind of glad we came down with the daily now as stopped and helped out 2 breakdowns so far see you tonight but running late John and wendy 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Buddsy said:

Welcome to Norfolk Cliff

buddsy

Thanks 😁

• Like 1

Cliff