Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Possible Cars & Coffee Event in Berkshire - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Possible Cars & Coffee Event in Berkshire

Nathan Pitman

I’ve started a dialog with the recently opened Lexicon shopping centre in Bracknell (Berkshire) about a community driven cars and coffee type event. 

I have my Elise Cup which I would obviously take but to get the ball rolling could do with at least an Exige and Evora 400 to make sure we are representing the full range. 

Anyone here who might be interested (no dates yet) or who might know someone locally with similarly interesting cars from other manufacturers?

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

👍

• Like 1

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

So that’s two Elise’s and two Exige’s... we need some Evora’s... anyone reasonably local have one?

2 minutes ago, Chris Marriott Hofmann's said:

I'm sure i can bring an Evora demo along (subject to it not been sold on said day).

That would be awesome, I think we have a 410 here already and a 430 would be incredible but I know those are hard to come by.

As I say I have no real ideas on dates as of yet and this might well be a new year thing but the general idea would be to create a mini ‘community driven exotic car show’ of sorts.

Space within the Lexicon is not unlimited  so I’m not sure yet how many cars they might be able to accommodate.

Updates here as I get them.

A 410 in the area that wasn't bought from me :(

No worries, just let me know the dates etc. We're having an open day here on Saturday. All welcome, Exige 410, Evora 410 and Elise 220 available for driving (pre booking required).

• Like 1

www.hofmanns.co.uk

7 minutes ago, Chris Marriott Hofmann's said:

Sorry Chris, bought both of mine (Evora and Elise) from B&C, but I live on the M3 side of Bracknell (that's my excuse).

Edited by Nathan Pitman

30 minutes ago, Chris Marriott Hofmann's said:

No worries, just let me know the dates etc. We're having an open day here on Saturday. All welcome, Exige 410, Evora 410 and Elise 220 available for driving (pre booking required).

Ha, sorry mate! I visited you a while ago when I was first discovering the Lotus brand and we took out an Exige 350. I since did more research and realised an Evora 410 was the one but needed an auto living in London. I sourced mine from up North from Alexanders Prestige! 

Will be using you guys for servicing / maintenance though 👍🏽

10 minutes ago, london_v said:

Ha, sorry mate! I visited you a while ago when I was first discovering the Lotus brand and we took out an Exige 350. I since did more research and realised an Evora 410 was the one but needed an auto living in London. I sourced mine from up North from Alexanders Prestige! 

Will be using you guys for servicing / maintenance though 👍🏽

Note to self. Fill @london_v's air vents with hole punch waste when next in for servicing. :) 

• Haha 2

www.hofmanns.co.uk

9 minutes ago, Chris Marriott Hofmann's said:

Only to people who don't buy from me but i'm not bitter! :)

Haha. I can't make it down to this weekend's event unfortuantely (my family are meeting the in-laws for the first time 😨 ... wish me luck!) ... however I'd love to drive the Exige 410 soon as it's the only model that interests me outside of the Evora 410. Perhaps we could arrange a weekend sometime in December once things calm down a little (assuming you have a demo available)

6 minutes ago, london_v said:

Haha. I can't make it down to this weekend's event unfortuantely (my family are meeting the in-laws for the first time 😨 ... wish me luck!) ... however I'd love to drive the Exige 410 soon as it's the only model that interests me outside of the Evora 410. Perhaps we could arrange a weekend sometime in December once things calm down a little (assuming you have a demo available)

Crikey sounds like you need to come here on Saturday to be safe!!!

No worries re the test drive. Just give me a call and we can go for a blast! 

www.hofmanns.co.uk