Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants Meets - Page 8 - UK - Hampshire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants Meets

Kevin Wheeler

Sounds ok to me but do you have an idea of cost please ? 

Been out in Elise briefly today in the sun and saw a lovely drophead elan in blue, twice. I wonder if anyone in Stockbridge noticed 2 Lotus passing.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder for the 22nd meeting at the race centre chandlers ford.

All are welcome and I think the cost might me a lot less then quoted probably in the mid twenties per person.

See you there :)

• Like 2

Hi Paul, looking forward to it! How many people have you booked in? or is it for as many people as want to join? As Scott (Purple Exige) wwould like to join, but isn't on here! Cheers

Hi all, been really looking forward to this. can't practice the racing so I thought I might practice my excuses in proper racing driver style (can simulators be down on power? ) Probably should also apologise in advance for crashing into everyone!!!  Cheers for the organising of this Paul see u all there.

1 hour ago, michaeljt said:

Hi Paul, looking forward to it! How many people have you booked in? or is it for as many people as want to join? As Scott (Purple Exige) wwould like to join, but isn't on here

I think they have 10 seats...?? Or is it 8?! 

Sounds great but I won't be able to do 6.45pm unfortunately. Hopefully if everyone enjoys it we might be able to do another date there.

Curious how you ended up choosing Touring Cars when the list includes Lotus 23b, Lotus Cortina, '58 Elite, Elan 26R, Elise 111r, Elise SC, Evora GTE, Exige GT3, Exige 240S and that's before you start with the list of Lotus F1 cars!

Either way, enjoy tomorrow, I look forward to hearing how everyone got on.

Ten Sims at one time but the more the merrier.

I would fancy some classic racers but will give anything a go....might throw Tommy off if it's an oldies race😂

That was a great evening chaps!

Tommy was still good even in the old Lotus cortina and 23b race cars although I did beat him once (after a small nudge from behind!) and Dean was snapping at my heels.

We have a new potential member in Adrian who runs the Race Center and ownes a lovely yellow S1 Elise, hopefully he can make it to the next meeting which is at 'The three cups' in Stockbridge on the 12th Nov, 7-7:30pm

• Like 2

Thanks again to Paul for suggesting\arranging. That was some serious fun last night, I think I spent half the time laughing and the other half swearing(@ myself of course) I am just glad that I can keep my own car on the black stuff better.

That was a great call to go for the 23b. 

It would be great to have another S1 owner come along. I don't know if you're reading this Adrian but you won't regret it.  I've only recently joined and have had nothing but great night's out with a real nice bunch of fellow enthusiast's.

Hopefully see u all at the next one.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...