Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants Meets - UK - Hampshire - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants Meets

Kevin Wheeler

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 5 weeks later...

Happy new year all!

So whats the venue for next weeks meet?  Shall I just drive around Stockbridge until I see a Lotus!

(Mine is SORN'd now for a couple of months so I won't be in mine 🙄)

On 18/12/2018 at 09:40, Kevin Wheeler said:

May I suggest the Three Cups pub on the High Stree

oh look - read the previous posts Deano! 🤣

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
On 18/12/2018 at 18:35, eeyoreish said:

22nd is in my diary 👍 Maybe I'll get one of the Esprits working by then but don't hold your breath...

@RoflOnMyWaffle, feel free to join - even if you're Lotus-less.  A harsher man than I, @Kevin Wheeler, might suggest that this is @eeyoreish's default state...

• Like 1

Dave who..?

I'm hurt. Although it's true the Esprit is still defaulty. As it happens so am I (man flu) and I'm sure you won't want me sniffing and sneezing over everyone so I won't join you tomorrow I'm afraid.

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

• Gold FFM
13 hours ago, eeyoreish said:

Dave who..?

I'm hurt. Although it's true the Esprit is still defaulty. As it happens so am I (man flu) and I'm sure you won't want me sniffing and sneezing over everyone so I won't join you tomorrow I'm afraid.

Sorry you're poorly, hope you feel better soon.

• Like 1

Lovely to meet everybody for a natter last night and an exciting drive home down some very icy country lanes in the Firecat :driving:

Next meeting on 19th Feb, hopefully with better weather!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Not just ice to deal with on the way home - 6 deer jumping about in the road - spread over 4 different occasions!

Thankfully, managed to miss them since I was driving slowly because of the ice!

And for those who need reminding and those not there we decided on the Anchor Inn at Lower Froyle for the 19th Feb. Anchor Inn (Snow and default state permitting!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hope you didn't spend too much time polishing my pipework @peteyg!

I shall make sure I bring it along to a meet once its replaced so everyone can admire it.

Sorry I was late but glad I could swing by for a quick one last night.  I hope the orange Elise isn't too badly hurt.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...