Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants Meets - Page 10 - UK - Hampshire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants Meets

Kevin Wheeler

If anyone's interested, there's a Pistonheads Sunday service meet at Thruxton on Sunday 8th December, I'll be there with my friend in his (evil) Maserati 3200GT.

Its free to attend but you do need to register - https://www.pistonheads.com/calendar/event.asp?i=93276

and for the skid pan https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=229&t=1842524

🙂 

• Like 1

That would have been good but just out of the hospital, will be legal to drive by then but probably ain't gonna be right yet. Op went well, great before/after piccs. 

• Like 1

Cheers Kenny,  up and about now and apparently will have cardio rehab available.  Soon be better than ever!? I'll have to stay away from you lot because it hurts so much to laugh 😀. Is it just me or does this emoticon look like the new logo.

All Have a nice chrimbo piss up/meal and wish you all well, hopefully see you all in the not too distant future.

Tony

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ADF said:

Cheers Kenny,  up and about now and apparently will have cardio rehab available.  Soon be better than ever!? I'll have to stay away from you lot because it hurts so much to laugh 😀. Is it just me or does this emoticon look like the new logo.

All Have a nice chrimbo piss up/meal and wish you all well, hopefully see you all in the not too distant future.

Tony

Glad the recovery is going well 🙂

Have a great Christmas 😃😃😃

I've now signed up for the PH Sunday service so hopefully see some of you there (I'll probably be in the Jeep).  Is anyone taking their Lotus on the skid pan?

Tony

• Like 2

I'll be there.  Unfortunately, I was too late in signing up for the skid pan.  I have spoken to them before about taking my own car on and they said they could do a good price if I come down late in the day and they'd let me do my own thing...possibly a summer meet up activity if they're okay with staying open later one evening and there's a few of us interested?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Techyd said:

I’d double booked myself, my little girls in a gymnastics competition this morning!

You didn't miss much, it was okay early on, then the wind picked up and the rain was pretty heavy!  Some nice cars turned up and then there was the usual idiot in a BMW doing donuts in the car park 🙄

I hope that your girl brings home a trophy!

Hey Dean and Kenny,

I saw that video, it looks like an amazing, if expensive upgrade. I met him when i was up at Caffeine and Machine back in the summer!

The digital Dash does look cool, is it something that can be fitted to our Exige's?

If so, what is the price, do either of you know?

All the best, Simon

@Simon Gooding Here's a link to the dash https://alias23.com/collections/exige-s3-v6-all-products/products/aim-mx2e-lotus-kit

It's quite a bit more than the GARW dash, as seen in the video above, but it's much better according to those who have tried both.  I hope to have mine fitted by the time we next meet, so you can have a play with the various options before committing :) 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 14:42, Kevin Wheeler said:

First meet of 2020 agreed last night as Monday 13th Jan at the Horse and Jockey at Curbridge SO30 2HB

@pbharcourt do you have training that night? Is that why we don't do Mondays?

See you all tomorrow night at the Horse & Jockey!

• Like 2

Apologies, I am unable to make it this evening.  A tree has blown over blocking the road at the bottom of my driveway, it looks like I will be getting wet whilst getting busy with a chainsaw ☹️

Chaps, I am still happy to meet up, although the pub is on my door step, so I don't have to worry about the weather, many have to travel for some distance, so is it more sensible to take a 'rain' check!!! due to the weather?

Thoughts???

• Like 1