Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants Meets - Page 7 - UK - Hampshire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants Meets

Kevin Wheeler

Lovely to see everyone last night, very nice venue (one to do again?).

Talk of the next meeting was around going to 'The race center' at Chandler's ford.

Could we have a show of hands as to who is interested, and a date to suit 🏎️

• Like 2

Likewise, really great to catch up with you all down there - definitely up for doing same pub again (not just because it's on my doorstep!)

The Race Centre sounds good to me, just to throw a date in the mix do we fancy same time next month (Say Tuesday 15th October?) just to get the ball rolling!

Another Race Centre meet sounds good ! ! !  I think we liked the idea of some touring car action, and a track we know - say Silverstone?

Have myself a PS4 now with Gran Turismo....so will be try and be competition ready this time!!

Mondays or Tuesdays good for me - 15th October is free.

id really like to make one of these meet ups but timing is never great, I missed last nights due to being in Switzerland and next month (15th oct) is my wife's birthday.. im not sure id get away with missing that :)

ill make it next time :)

On 23/09/2019 at 23:20, pbharcourt said:

Unfortunately I will be away but I can book the race centre for you.

I think it's only me that was unavailable on the 15th, so please pick a date that suits the majority, especially yourself Paul as the organiser.

Just now, Kevin Wheeler said:

We can't go to the Race Centre without Paul. What competition would we have? (Apart from Tommy, of course).

Exactly and Tommy will be laps ahead, not seconds 😂

Thank you guys, I don't want to make it too easy for Tommy so I have managed to swing an evening gate pass from the guard room for the 22nd.

Only after I convinced her they were VR pit girls😍

• Like 2

Right guys, I have contacted the race centre for the 22nd and they have space but they close at 8pm on a Tuesday.

We can do a 75 min session but would have to start at 6:45......is everyone ok with this or do you want to do a different day?

I have asked for BTCC cars at Brands, is that right?