Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Evora Sport 410 Club - Page 6 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Evora Sport 410 Club

C8RKH

47 minutes ago, Gadzooks said:

Nice.  The 410 Sport is quicker around Hethel than an Exige 350.  I find that I can usually out brake Exiges on track. Cornering speed is about the same (unless they have coil overs). They seem to pull a little quicker out of the corners but the 410 vs 350 means you catch them on the straight.  Overall the 410 is about the same as an Exige 360 cup but (unsurprisingly) slower than the Exige 410.  I also find the Evora a more composed ride on track due to the wider track and hydraulic steering.  It’s not as manic as driving and Exige

This comment helps a lot. Good to hear that it brakes better. That was a big concern of mine. Even that it has larger brakes.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey @Moonus, the Sport 410 looks superb in yellow. Mine is Fire red. Outside of the GT430, these are the best Evora's (in my humble opinion) to have and they are sublime on the track. A real special low volume of the low volume masterclass (think only 25 in total iirc).

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

@Moonus there were nowhere near 178 Sport 410's built in total. 

27 were built and sold in the UK, and that included two black/gold "GP Editions".

Of those 27, 20 were manual and 7 IPS.

After the short run of Sport 410's, the next model out was the GT410 Sport. Not the same despite the similar names.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

At launch, Lotus stated it was a limited run of 150 cars globally, however, I do not believe that number was reached. I'll try to confirm.

The UK numbers are accurate, as from my Lotus "Provenance" certificate.

The small print.

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/11/2023 at 21:58, Moonus said:

So how many Sport 410 were sold worldwide?

I thought there were only 60 worldwide but I can’t remember where I read that,  The UK figure of 27 is correct as that’s stated on the certificate of provenance.

On 28/11/2023 at 19:11, Moonus said:

Well if those number are correct (I'm doubting them)

The UK numbers are confirmed and correct by Lotus so no need to doubt them.

The small print.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Please can i ask if anyone has any advice, opinions or anything else on the Lotus Evora 410 Sport GP Edition, currently for sale -  https://www.sytner.co.uk/vehicle-details/36b32210-1733-4c20-8416-ecc7682d5dbe?utm_medium=aggregator&utm_source=autotrader&utm_campaign=uvl_deeplinking

I used to own a GT410 Sport, so unsure if there is a lot of differences etc. Strangely Lotus factory cannot supply me with any sort of standard or extra spec sheet on this car, as they never produced one for the two UK cars that were made.. So in the dark if the GP came with everything or you could add options to it.

I do know that my GT410 Sport was on touring suspension and this 410 Sport is on sports suspension, which i am guessing is slightly harder ride?!

Thank you,

Phil

GP edition was a US car:

https://www.evo.co.uk/lotus/evora/19185/lotus-evora-sport-410-gp-edition-top-spec-evora-in-jps-colours-for-the-us-market

Not sure how two leaked out to UK, poor sales of Sport 410 probably. I'm not aware of any spec changes. 

Sport 410, you had to option in infotainment, AC. 

I had a Sport 410. Carbon seats are challenging for some, esp passengers. Firmer springs were not to my taste, rather spoilt what makes the Evora so special. Others don't agree but I'm a supple suspension kinda guy. 

Drive it first before you buy! Especially if it's a regular ride, not a Sunday blatter. 

Justin 

@philnotts only difference between GP and normal car is the paint - black and gold, the wheels (silver and gold) and the interior trim has gold thread.

Mechanically, no difference at all.

I love the carbon seats, some people don't.

I love the whole Sport 410 experience, some don't.

The small print.

Lotus is not an easy market to assess values. It can take months, sometimes years to sell a Lotus but that doesn't mean it is overpriced. The pool of buyers is tiny and a niche Lotus like Sport 410 is even smaller. 

Price is fair, I sold mine in 2022 for around that, older car, same mileage. I wouldn't trust Sytner on Lotus, so do your due diligence. It doesn't come with the Lotus one year warranty that a main dealer offers. Read the warranty very closely. Evora very reliable but minor issues cost. Catalytic converter went on mine, £1,800 but warranty covered it. Proper warranty from a proper dealer Bramley. 

Justin 

• 3 weeks later...

Looks absolutely stunning @philnotts. The stripes actually suit that colour combo.

I am biased, but I do think the Sport 410, is the most purposeful and "clean" looking of all Evora's.

The GT430 is the pinnacle, but that spoiler, to me, just does not look right at all.

That last side shot looks superb.

Enjoy Phil

The small print.

Superb colour. 

I wouldn't remove the decals. I didn't like them initially on mine (since sold), I thought they were gauche but I grew to like them and they are unique to the Sport 410. 

Justin 

I've ditched my stripes and not regretted it. But they do look good on that grey.

The small print.

Personal choice as always, but for me the stripes on the 410 break the natural line of the Evora. On the other hand that grey one suits the stripes.

• Like 1