Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Evora Sport 410 Club - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Evora Sport 410 Club

C8RKH

I bought my Evora 410 Sport in April of 2018 (first registration) knowing that it was a 2017 car that Silverstone had specified for Stock and had had it for a while.  I've just recently got my certificate of provenance from Andy Graham at Lotus and thought it might be a good idea to start a register of what is quite an exclusive model within the exclusive Evora range with only 25 2017 Model Year UK Evora Sport 410 cars.  Total production was 25 cars (excluding 2 GP editions). 20 of the 25 were manual cars.

Please feel free to add your cars details below:

Car# 19 - C8RKH - Fire Red (Only UK 410 Sport in Fire Red) - mudflaps, aircon, ICE, subwoofer, sound insulation, red stitching, interior colour pack (silver), exclusive paint, cruise

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

From the US side 1st of 2017 Evora Sport 410 a 1st of 9 GP editions to US of 2 to Canada and believe 13 total 2017 410'2 to North America.  Ordered April 7, 2017, delivered August 30, brought home, September 19, 2017

Car # 1(US) - Motorsport Blk, manual, Ti exhaust, aircon, ICE, sound insulation, gold stitching, interior color pack (piano black), cc, alcantara steering wheel (full)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Gold FFM

Signed off from production on 10th & first registered on 17th April 17. 0ne of 4 in metallic black:

Car #14 (UK) - Metallic Black, manual, Ti exhaust, aircon, ICE, sound insulation, mudflaps, yellow interior colour pack & yellow stiching, full alcantara steering wheel.

• Like 1

Mine’s the last of the metallic black U.K. cars and no mudflaps for strategic weight saving 😆

Car #15 (UK) - Metallic Black, manual, aircon, ICE, sound insulation, cruise control, yellow interior colour pack & yellow stitching. 

If you apply for the certificate of provenance you get the certificate AND a letter with more info on your vehicle such as where is was in the production run etc. 

@mods - I do not have access to edit the thread so can someone either give me access or amend the first entry to build out the numbered list please?

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM
On 05/06/2019 at 12:35, blindside said:

Signed off from production on 10th & first registered on 17th April 17. 0ne of 4 in metallic black:

Car #14 (UK) - Metallic Black, manual, Ti exhaust, aircon, ICE, sound insulation, mudflaps, yellow interior colour pack & yellow stiching, full alcantara steering wheel.

I've now traded up to a GT430. The 410 was great fun and very well looked after! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, blindside said:

I've now traded up to a GT430. The 410 was great fun and very well looked after! 

Wow that did not take long, have you gone for the one we where talking about at the weekend?, well done pal 👍

• Gold FFM

Aye! The adrenaline rush around all that spirited driving in the Peak District thanks to MLOC spurred me into action. Its the same car that we discussed. 👍

• Like 2

Great compliment to the Sport 410 really that you're going for another Evora. Still a huge fan of the 410s, always will be! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
39 minutes ago, Gadzooks said:

+1, I think the 410s look better without the fussy stripes 

100% agree 

On 28/04/2021 at 12:31, Moonus said:

Put a deposit down on this car around a week ago, hoping to collect is in the next couple of weeks.

Yellow and black is a great combo

On 11/04/2021 at 11:31, Ph1l said:

Azure Blue Sport 410, 1 of 1

Silver stickers removed and black wheels

AEFA864F-8D62-4D62-B8C2-287FFC7E650F.thumb.jpeg.f51b61aad80285470d9d55bc4ae33542.jpeg0B7E40F9-C3B1-4655-9B97-2DC7086AB366.thumb.jpeg.3069d6e62b89a23280647602543c9db1.jpeg7F6AAC3C-8907-4B4E-86AF-77CCF5DD81FB.thumb.jpeg.ec4f3f2c8469f24b1956317baa592850.jpeg

Hi, what method did you use to remove the Stripes? Is it just a hair dryer job or did it get more complicated?

• 5 weeks later...