Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Nautilus blue 350s - Page 13 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Nautilus blue 350s

1 minute ago, BatMobile said:

the spoiler isn't a fish bone design on the cup 430 - the weave goes in the same direction for the whole wing.

I maybe inadvertently started a “cup-spoiler“ urban myth then and imagined it. I’m sure I’d seen it somewhere but it would seem not. Good news though as it means the SSC spoiler is an even better representation of the original👌

3 minutes ago, stephenwhyte said:

I maybe inadvertently started a “cup-spoiler“ urban myth then and imagined it. I’m sure I’d seen it somewhere but it would seem not. Good news though as it means the SSC spoiler is an even better representation of the original👌

haven't you got a cup380 spoiler on your car?

7 minutes ago, BatMobile said:

the spoiler isn't a fish bone design on the cup 430 - the weave goes in the same direction for the whole wing.

430 wing is same wing with different end plates as far as I'm aware. I'm not 100% on carbon fibre manufacturing but I would of thought the only reason for the weave changing direction would be to accommodate undulating surfaces and shapes. As the wing is a straight wing I would see no reason that it would have a mirrored weave pattern...

As a matter of interest what was the total cost and did you have to contact them? I’m only asking as I have tried to put my address into their website and it says delivery not possible

8 minutes ago, R300XXX said:

As a matter of interest what was the total cost and did you have to contact them? I’m only asking as I have tried to put my address into their website and it says delivery not possible

@R300XXX
Contact PJ at PJ@simplysportcars.com. All in delivered with taxes it comes in at £1500.
Let them know where you got the info....I must be due some commission back from them by now!😉

37 minutes ago, MAG said:

430 wing is same wing with different end plates as far as I'm aware. I'm not 100% on carbon fibre manufacturing but I would of thought the only reason for the weave changing direction would be to accommodate undulating surfaces and shapes. As the wing is a straight wing I would see no reason that it would have a mirrored weave pattern...

@MAG Pretty sure the 430 wing isn’t as deep as the 380 one Mark👍

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, alias23 said:

For folks interested im asking about a group buy ;)

Sounds good - just don’t tell me the deal price!🙉😄 They’re a decent bunch to deal with and only takes around a week from point of delivery to arrive

3 hours ago, Edinburgh 111s said:

That looks fantastic. I am convinced about making this purchase. 

@alias23 .... how’s that group buy getting on 🤔👍

Just waiting back on them confirming price :)

• Thanks 1

www.alias23.com

First little customisation. Decided I'd see what the end plates looked like in black to match the other aero. But I didn't want to completely cover up the lovely carbon so decided to do them on the outer face only with a nice neat line down the middle. As always time taken masking accurately pays dividends and I'm pleased with the results 😁

DSC_2173_compress44.jpg

DSC_2172_compress21.jpg

DSC_2169_compress27.jpg

DSC_2168_compress12.jpg

DSC_2167_compress53.jpg

DSC_2166_compress39.jpg

• Like 2

Very tidy job Mark - well done mate!👏🏻👏🏻😎 
Masking on the garage floor is pretty well excecuted too😉

• Like 1