Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Nautilus blue 350s - Page 2 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Nautilus blue 350s

24 minutes ago, RoflOnMyWaffle said:

They look good! Might get a set in black, and then remove the exige I have on my wing!

Dan also did me a smaller set of the above for the wing, haven't fitted them though

40 minutes ago, BatMobile said:

That photoshop :lol:

Id say contact Dan at info@divinehandcraft.co.uk and get him to do a yellow decal to tie in to the yellow callipers. keep it subtle

IMG_2063.thumb.jpeg.d1ca6f82170407ddd759b9a4eb5affca.jpeg

I got two versions, one with solids Exige 350 and outline sport, and another inverted. Opeted for the outline version as I preferred the look:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Both are the darker colour, its just the bottom pic was taken at night so the colour looks washed out. And yes the car was dusty after compounding above it before taking the pic

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BatMobile said:

That photoshop :lol:

Id say contact Dan at info@divinehandcraft.co.uk and get him to do a yellow decal to tie in to the yellow callipers. keep it subtle

IMG_2063.thumb.jpeg.d1ca6f82170407ddd759b9a4eb5affca.jpeg

Funny, asked Dan on Monday to make me the rear and front side decals in the original colours with a slight twist.....

Exige 460 Sport” 🤫🤭🤫

By the way Dan does awesome prints, bought my daughter an S2 111S print and its EXCELLENT....

cheers

Mark

ps @MrP_ definitely copied your side pods, the decals was an independent thing 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mark030358 said:

ps @MrP_ definitely copied your side pods, the decals was an independent thing 😂😂😂😂

Yeah yeah yeah, you'll be screwing on an ironing board to the boot lid soon  🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

So, a few extra cosmetics done today and very pleased with the results 😁

Some satin black wrap on the nose, tail and fin. Plus lotus logo yellow lettering, yellow calipers to follow...

New personal plates with front plate moved to the grill...

DSC_1341_compress81.jpg

DSC_1338_compress51.jpg

DSC_1340_compress73.jpg

DSC_1335_compress36.jpg

DSCPDC_0001_BURST20190711172624923_compress36.jpg

DSC_1342_compress94.jpg

• Like 1