Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
So who is this lurking down the road from me - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

So who is this lurking down the road from me

Dan E

• Gold FFM

Dunno mate; it's too blurry.  I'm happy to offer you free photography tuition.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Come on left handed through the windscreen of a van that hasn’t been cleaned in 9 Months I reckon I will have Blue Planet on the phone when this goes viral. 

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

As it happens, I'm joining Extinction Rebellion in the hope I might get pulled off regularly.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

I was in Trafalgar Square last Friday and walked through, got pulled by some blue haired “women” who seemed to disagree with my old E63, she was telling me a lot of stuff and when I mentioned i had driven to London managing around 13mpg in air conditioned comfort my wife pulled me away! 😂

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

I don't think you can take the credit @Dan E.

This looks very much like the same work of the photographer that took this.

Did you drop one of the TLF cards that @Bibs had made on the car for this very type of event?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

@ramjet no I didn’t mainly because I don’t have any cards, strangely Bromley seems to have a few Loti popping up over the last 6 Months which is good as it lets me show off my photography skills. 

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

:hrhr: 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

1 hour ago, Dan E said:

@ramjet no I didn’t mainly because I don’t have any cards, strangely Bromley seems to have a few Loti popping up over the last 6 Months which is good as it lets me show off my photography skills. 

Seriously mate, stick to plumbing.

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

Sweeping then?