Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Your neighbours - Page 6 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Your neighbours

LotusLeftLotusRight

28 minutes ago, Mark Blanchard said:

He's an ex councillor and Mayor, so he thinks he's untouchable! 

FTFY

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...

My neighbour has taken to feeding the pigeons, along with the foxes, squirrels etc... we live in a semi detached in a town. to say I,m hacked off is an understatement 

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

17 minutes ago, march said:

If you were closer I would lend you my air rifle! :2guns:

trouble is we only have a small garden so I cant shoot the things. you can shoot feral pigeons with the appropriate license 

Amateurs built the Ark

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

31 minutes ago, red vtec said:

trouble is we only have a small garden so I cant shoot the things. you can shoot feral pigeons with the appropriate license 

Shoot the neighbours, problem solved, and society improved.

• Like 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

2 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Shoot the neighbours, problem solved, and society improved.

its tempting, she must know what a pain they are. 

Amateurs built the Ark

7 minutes ago, red vtec said:

its tempting, she must know what a pain they are. 

Every Sunday morning when you're frying up a nice, lovely, bacon roll for breakfast, cook an extra rasher. Cut it up into nice little pieces and leave it on her side of the fence near the house wall. Watch her scream as the rats start to infest her place and then point out it must be all the "bird, squirrel, fox" food that she is putting out that is attracting the rats. It's an even sweeter revenge if she happens to be a vegetarian, a bollock shaker of a revenge if she is a vegan!

• Like 1

The small print.

4 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Every Sunday morning when you're frying up a nice, lovely, bacon roll for breakfast, cook an extra rasher. Cut it up into nice little pieces and leave it on her side of the fence near the house wall. Watch her scream as the rats start to infest her place and then point out it must be all the "bird, squirrel, fox" food that she is putting out that is attracting the rats. It's an even sweeter revenge if she happens to be a vegetarian, a bollock shaker of a revenge if she is a vegan!

I spoke to Enviromental Health and they said the one thing they can act on is Rats. 

Amateurs built the Ark

Rats are actually very clean animals. You cannot say the same for squirrels or pigeons.

The small print.

We live in a built-up area and have foxes roaming around in broad daylight. They’ve taken up residence under a shed in the garden of an empty house, but as far as I know no-one feeds them.

We also suffer from squirrels, and very often see them scuttling along the fence, or even outside in the road, carrying what must be stolen peanuts from bird feeders. The wife hates them because they dig up her pot plants to bury the nuts, and leave a bloody big mess everywhere.

We don’t tend to have pigeons, but the collar doves are noisy in the spring, as are the magpies. The biggest pain though, is the herring gulls. They rip open bags of rubbish, and chuck it everywhere looking for food. We are also below their flight path, and the car gets shit-bombed all the time, which is a pain.

Margate Exotics.

@C8RKH what annoys me is that as you say pigeons are a health hazard, and I don't for one minute think she is that naive. It's just bloody arrogant as she want to feed the "poor little birds and foxes" (say that whilst playing a violin). I'm off to cook bacon..

@Chillidoggy The trouble is my neighbour actively feeds them all, she even complained how much it was costing her to feed the fox!! (how about don't?)

Amateurs built the Ark

I once shot a fox on my mate’s farm years ago. When I got up close to it, whilst it was definitely dead, its fur was alive with fleas. Dreadful things, they are.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.