Forum Competition - Page 2 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum Competition

bigsi

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see. The handover was 26th May but that was after the MOT.

You've had 6 weeks of happy motoring since then.

None of the above is much help so I would guess you added about 750 miles to your odometer up to the start of the competition.

(I know it's a small figure but everywhere in the UK is so close together. No chance for epic drives.)

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

A few big drives out and about with some shows plus plenty of 'grin' mileage...

I reckon 1892 miles on the clock sice she came back.

Cheers

Alan Croft

2000 V8 GT

87 Turbo Esprit HC

2000 Elise Sport 160

I change mine to 453 miles. I thought it was much longer ago.......is it really only 6 weeks? :) They say time flies when you're having fun. I'm obviously not!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

im awfully sorry mr pinky but i have to take your first answer on this,, cant have people changing thier mainds at the last minute and all that!!!

so nope the first one stays... so there!

I will try 1234 miles since mot

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

You might not know but me and simon350s drove about 200 miles around Cardif city centre, just crusing with BigSi and Phil following. Racked up many miles that weekend did the red legend! And that was about 5-6 weeks ago

Edited by Alex --GT3--

• Gold FFM

It didn't help me much, even after I looked at his speedo on Sunday. ;)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

ok guys i will wrap this up today, i have to get all the guesses tgether and wrk out who was closes, will have to get kelly to help me on this one!!

we will know the winners by this evening.