Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Brexit - Page 57 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Brexit

Barrykearley

Perfectly. We are aligned! ;)

(Unlike Barry's Esprit transmission)

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting article on bbc news:

Brexit: UK 'not obliged' to pay divorce bill say peers - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39154218

Not having to pay for no deal would not be attractive for either side, but would put quite some pressure on the EU if we chose to walk, as a result of their threats, beligerance and behaviours.

Interesting times ahead...

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

EU have way more to lose than we have - hence they are making the fuss. Only the pro-EU remoaners are still maintaining that we shouldn't leave.

The HoLs have really demonstrated how useless and out of touch they are. The Conservatives MUST keep UK based EU residents as a bargaining chip, simply to ensure the rights of UK citizens abroad. There is nothing to argue about!

Excepting Norman Tebbit of course!

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

Good luck to the EU trying to plug the hole for the loss of the UKs money input if it happens this way,   No more lobster at the EU meetings, it will be prawn mayo sarnies of the 3 for 2 tesco variety from now on.   Cant wait for the Gravy train to slap on its anchors will these pompus waste of space leeches. :)

Good night EU you will soon be back in the dark ages with the rest of your Muslim friends that you chose  over the people you where supposed to govern and look after  :thumbup: 

• Like 2

A

4 hours ago, ian29gte said:

I see Queen Nich is rattling her claymore again. How many more referendums does she want? And, more importantly, what the hell will she do if she loses again?

Call another one.

• Like 1

Our life expectancy is now less than 5 years it would seem. Given the promise that this was a once in a generation referendum!

I'm sick of it and I'm sick of that whinging little sniffling politician Sturgeon who could not even get a majority government yet insists she speaks for the whole of Scotland. Aye right.. I blame the English who all raved about her TV debate performances - look what you did!......

The small print.

56 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

. I blame the English who all raved about her TV debate performances - look what you did!......

Yes Yes

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Our life expectancy is now less than 5 years it would seem. Given the promise that this was a once in a generation referendum!

I'm sick of it and I'm sick of that whinging little sniffling politician Sturgeon who could not even get a majority government yet insists she speaks for the whole of Scotland. Aye right.. I blame the English who all raved about her TV debate performances - look what you did!......

She is closer to you C8RKH,  go and pop her off :P

A

Not right now she isn't as I'm sat on a long, lovely, silver sanded beach in Goa surrounded by cold beers!

Chin chin. Oh, sorry, meant chink chink - that's the sound of the gin and tonics arriving.... ;)

• Like 2

The small print.

Anyone see BBC2's program on leaving the EU last night? Don't think they could possibly get a more unbiased view. BBC on the side of Stay? Never!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, C8RKH said:

The timespan is 'once in a generation' - if you're a sheep! (Any similarities drawn between creatures of an ovine species and your average SNP supporter are entirely intentional)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Not right now she isn't as I'm sat on a long, lovely, silver sanded beach in Goa surrounded by cold beers!

Calangute? Was there a few years back :)

Enjoy :cheers:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

45 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Calangute? Was there a few years back :)

Enjoy :cheers:

The Leela Hotel, Mobor Beach in Cavelossim. Sea on one side, river on the other. Stunning.

• Like 2

The small print.

No mankini, but i have heard they have had a problem with him hogging the beach deck chairs, much to the anoyance of the other holiday makers, must be a Scottish thing :sofa:

fat_guy_having_trouble_at_the_beach_1-2.jpg.757d38ba99db1bea585d7d87f5ff7e85.jpg

• Like 1

A

Lol. Could be worse, could have had my shell suit on too whilst at the beach!

• Like 1

The small print.

just a word about money. (in english not so easy - and this forum is public - two bad things for me :o)

the good way :

1) think about a society (human) project 2) build the economic system to make it real 3) use the money as a tool (yes the money is just a tool) to run your economic project 

what we have done :

1) build a money 2) ask to country's specific economy to adapt 3) ask to people to adapt to the economic model

my vision of europe is not just a question of "money" :

I drive a f*** good english car (built by english people, and  I am proud of that - and I know our common history) and I drive my car on f*** good french roads/tracks and I share this passion with guys coming from all europe countries. it's simple and real. not just a question of trade, market, share, debt, unique/common money...

Edited by geartox
  • Like 1