Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants virtual meeting! - Page 15 - UK - Hampshire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants virtual meeting!

pbharcourt

This rule of six thing really sucks.

Would love to come along but I reckon some of the longer standing members should get first dibs.   

Please add me to the list if others can't make it.

Cheers Tony

• Gold FFM

1. Dave

2. Kev

3. Kenny

4. Simon

5. Paul

6. Tony

1 hour ago, pbharcourt said:

I was going in the hope that Dave was buying the first round!😂

The sweet sherry's are on me...

• Like 1

Anything will taste sweeeeeet!

I shall be looking forward to that, looks like the weathers warming as well so you may not need your skiing gear after all Kev.  

Looks like I shall be Lotus tinkering this afternoon, slight issue with the elan exhaust and a sleeping policemen in the new forest last week! and I thought my elise was Low.  (Any excuse to get the grinder and welder out)

I might need to drop out last minute...I've been called up for my round one jab next Tuesday.  Providing I'm still in control of my bodily functions I'll be there!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

As an aside: I've just fallen foul of not being registered with a GP for about, oh maybe 9 years?  So, have now registered and got my NHS number but need to wait a few days for the system to update before I can book my slot.

• Gold FFM

Nudge

Just a reminder for tonight.

Personally am very excited to be going "out out" to a Pub!

6 PEOPLE ON 20 APRIL AT 19:30

Reference code: DMN-16738947700
Booking type: Outside Marquee

Here

• Like 2

I'm glad to report that my bodily functions are still in check, but I'm not feeling 100% and I don't fancy taking a turn for the worse whilst out in the Exige, so I'm going to have to miss this one, unfortunately.

Enjoy the evening!

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, KennyN said:

I'm glad to report that my bodily functions are still in check, but I'm not feeling 100% and I don't fancy taking a turn for the worse whilst out in the Exige, so I'm going to have to miss this one, unfortunately.

Enjoy the evening!

Better safe than sorry!  See you next time!

(In my excitement, I appear to have already got here)

• Like 2

Lovely evening gents and not too cold, Tony and I got a bit engrossed in talking elan though.

Thanks for the sherry Dave, I knew an old sailor would come up trumps!....that sounds like the start of a limerick

Edited by pbharcourt

Morning gents, great get together last night, thanks again Dave for the Drink.

Any news this morning from Kenny? How are you feeling this morning?

And, any ideas on our next meet? How do the rules changes from 17th of May?

• Like 1

Great night last night!!!

Good to see those that could and missed those that couldn't. And cheers dave👍

Hope all is well with you Kenny.  I've known a few to feel quite grim so right decision to take it easy and let the body do its stuff, everyone's felt right as rain in a day or so.

Cheers for the nice remarks on the elan but its amazing how things can look great after a pint at night in a pub carpark! Its only when you wake up the next day that the real horror of the night before is realised, Luckily it still looks just as gorgeous 😍 

Great following the snatch back to Stockbridge, felt as if I had my own personal battering ram.

Already looking forward to getting out again.

• Like 2

I'm glad to hear that the Mayfly meetup was fun.

Thank you for the kind wishes, I'm back in the land of the living today.  I was on the ropes yesterday after the full effects kicked in around 02:00.  I kept going between freezing to sweating and shaking uncontrollably.  I started feeling better around 18:00 last night and had a decent night's sleep, which seems to have got everything back to "normal".  I'm hoping that round 2 will be easier!

Kenny, glad to hear your through it. My old man had similar side effects to you from the first jab but nothing at all from the second. 

• Like 1

What ho chaps! Just been for cheeky pint at The Wonston (plus take away 😉) and Matt the landlord says he'd be happy to open up exclusively for us Mon-Weds whilst they're closed on those days until things get 'back to normal'. Does Tuesday 11th May work for anyone? Of so I'll check that's ok with Matt.

Pete

• Like 1

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009