Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
CLASSICS FOR CARERS "Stay at Home Car Show" - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

CLASSICS FOR CARERS "Stay at Home Car Show"

maydharm

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Bought a rally plate.

As it's unlikely to arrive by Sunday, I'll try printing-off a copy so at least I've got something displayed for the passing 'admirers'.

Thank you, hope you have a fantastic day and attract loads of admirers ( for your car)👍

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

I've spread it around several car club sites that I frequent on Facebook as nobody there seemed to know about it.

Thank you Dave & Danny for joining in, and thanks Dave for helping spread the word👍👏.

Hope everyone taking part has a great day.

• Gold FFM

Done this today unfortunately we don’t get much passing foot traffic. I think it is an excellent went for hour half walk this afternoon but didn’t see any others more publicity I think it would make the walks all the more interesting. I would have stuck it up the end of the road but it is SORN and I know my luck 

• Gold FFM
16 minutes ago, Bibs said:

That'll teach you to have a 2 mile long drive! :lol:

1.96 to be exact found another house down it this morning that I didn’t know I owned 

• Haha 1

Hi All,

Hope you had a good day.

274854121_Ourstayhomecarshow.jpg.d943dc488b209a81cbd378bfacb27b41.jpg

1922017100_IMG_20200503_163821(1)stayhome.thumb.jpg.5cb8e9a1bbb61112cdf304ab35cf574d.jpg

We're at the end of a close so not much passing foot traffic here either, the neighbours are used to seeing our cars, I did talk to one of them, he has an Excel that he's been working on for years. Recons to get an mot on it some time this year.  There are 3 Lotus owners in our road. 

• Like 2