Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Formula One - Page 57 - Motorsport - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Formula One

KAS-118

I’m happy for Ferrari though.  Glad they’re back.

Gonna be a great season

• Like 2

Ferrari is a more likeable team than it has ever been before I think or maybe the Alesi-Berger years

RBR gets to eat some humble pie which will do them good. Mercedes gets 3rd and 4th as a divine surprise.

Haas, the ugly duckling takes 5th and best of the rest on merit!!! Alfa Romeo takes 6th and 10th, Alpha Tauri salvages miraculously 8th with Tsunoda, Alpine gets 7 and 9th , Aston Martin, McLaren, Williams have a lot of work ahead of them.

Edited by NedaSay
  • Like 2

Haas did well and the rookie Chinese driver got a point for 10th. Feel for McLaren being so bad.

Feel so bad for Horner/RB  -   oh no wait I mean so happy....

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

A refreshing change to the status quo.

Yes so refreshing , we are still waiting for your reply 🤷

• Haha 1

Red nose day was Friday wasn't it, that'll be why the Reindeer is so quiet then.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I don’t follow F1 comment sites so apologies if this already common speculation, but re Red Bull results (lovely!) it seems to me that common factors causing very closely timed fuel pump failures of two separate cars are hard to conceive of.  Except for one. No fuel being pumped because………none to pump!

Common factor someone’s finger slip on their calculator?!

18 hours ago, mdavies said:

I don’t follow F1 comment sites so apologies if this already common speculation, but re Red Bull results (lovely!) it seems to me that common factors causing very closely timed fuel pump failures of two separate cars are hard to conceive of.  Except for one. No fuel being pumped because………none to pump!

Common factor someone’s finger slip on their calculator?!

It's an FIA supplies part so maybe,no they wouldn't!!.

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

As there is still a limit on engines for the year, could LH not take a penalty to get another one into the cycle, or can they only take an extra one after using the ones allowed?

Wow, Hamilton starting 16th, Perez onpole and Verstappen 4th.

Should be one hell of an epic race tomorrow if we are lucky.

Hamilton has a lot to do for sure...

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Glad to see Mick was ok after his crash - it was a big one! I honestly think this track is too quick for F1 cars……thought it last year and the same this year. I’m all for risk & reward but when there’s no chance when things go wrong for whatever reason, it starts to get dangerous! Hoping F1 doesn’t wait until AFTER someone is seriously hurt……

• Like 1

4 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

As there is still a limit on engines for the year, could LH not take a penalty to get another one into the cycle, or can they only take an extra one after using the ones allowed?

He may start from the pit lane. Can then take the car out of parc ferme and change the set up on the car

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

2 hours ago, stephenwhyte said:

Glad to see Mick was ok after his crash - it was a big one! I honestly think this track is too quick for F1 cars……

The other way round surely, the cars are too fast for the Saudi circuit?

• Like 1

Watching qualifying it certainly looked very fast round that track, the BBC radio coverage had to spend an hour chatting during the red flag period in Q2, they were speculating about the safety of the track plus if F1 should be racing there - as one say money talks....

A lot of people are put in a more dangerous position in their jobs for a lot less, a real lot less, for what these guys get paid.

Their job is simple, to navigate the track safely and finish. They have all the tools and brain power they need to determine what that means with regards to speed.

The track is not too fast. The cars are not too fast. The drivers are often too "optimistic".

• Like 1

The small print.