Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
new Esprit S1 owner - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

new Esprit S1 owner

hml_xy

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks Lotusman!

Yes, I personally like the look of the Speedlines. But having a set of Wolfrace rims would also be nice (anyone selling a set? I know how rare they are.

Another teaser before I'll share more images: The owner has fitted the Panasonic RM-610 that came with the Essex Turbos into it! Again - does historically not "belong" into the S1, but really cool!

Thanks for the nice words, Bibs and Justin!

I can't wait.... my plan is to pick it up by trailer next week. It could theoretically drive, but it wasn't used much in the last year and its a 500km drive. My plan is to get it checked first before I'll take her on such a long trip. 
A few months ago I was planning another NC500 trip this year but due to all these crazy events I might skip it and wait for 2021 instead. Not sure which one to take then, some of the roads up there make me prefer the comfort ride of the Esprit over the pretty hard ride in the GT430. 

We'll see ...

• Like 1

beautiful car Heiner looks really great with the speedlines even though they are not correct....

Enjoy

• Thanks 1

Thanks, again!

Tomorrow is collection day. Leaving home at 5:30am with a trailer to pick her up. More pics to come.

4 hours ago, gtookey said:

I have your car’s twin...

E4287573-4386-4E7D-B7AB-767458504BBD.jpeg

Ha! That's a coincidence. I think yellow works really well on the S1y You have a slightly different bumper setup - federal I guess, also judging by the number plate. Mine had a four-tip exhaust at some point in the past and a previous owner made a nasty second cutout. 😩 Glad it ended up being symetric enough. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1