Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Newer 380-style front access panel - Page 3 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Newer 380-style front access panel

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I picked up my new CF front access panel from Bell & Colvill today. A very nice piece of carbon with the V shape weave pattern 🙂. It was not cheap at £2200, but £250 of this was just for the grill mesh! You could save some money by making this part yourself, but I have not got the time or skill to do this.

I now need to find someone who can fit it for me, along with Imran’s CF side air pods and door mirrors which I bought some time ago. Would anybody be able to recommend a good body shop which has experience with working on Lotus cars? I live in Berkshire next to the Hampshire/Surrey border.

• Like 1

Thanks for suggesting Bell & Colvill, they would have fitted the inspection panel but were a little hesitant about fitting the 3rd party side air pods and door mirrors. I don’t know their hourly labour rate but I’m guessing Back on Track will be lower. Plus, Back on Track is practically next door to their service centre so if they need any additional parts it will be easy for them to order and pickup.