Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
S4 on Autotrader - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

S4 on Autotrader

Mark Blanchard

Hi All,

Does anyone know anything about the history of this S4 on Autotrader?  Quite tempting at that price, the ad says the interior needs work but not to fussed about that.

All I know is I took a photo of it 16 years ago at Donnington Lotus Festival: https://www.lotusespritturbo.com/Club_Lotus_Donnington_2004.htm

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202009264236121?model=ESPRIT&radius=1500&make=LOTUS&advertising-location=at_cars&postcode=rg93jq&sort=price-asc&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&page=1

Untitled-1.jpg.5bf48f61e01b88f5b08881c58a0f7186.jpg

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Love these type of adverts. Poor photos (christ, they haven't even closed the back of the car) and a few one liners, that's where you get the bargains.

Just brought a cheap 2012 Kia Picanto as a run about. One picture of the car at dusk in he advert. Turned up to see the car and the seller didn't even state in the advert about the main dealer FSH service history, four brand new tyres and a full service, all done in the last 100 miles and he wondered why no one called.

In fact when I purchased the HC same thing. No mention of the full C service just completed, brand new rear suspension, rads and fans and SJ stainless steel sports exhaust fitted...Bingo :)